X

Update @ 2:00am ET, Oct 28 - Crash Fixes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update @ 2:00am ET, Oct 28 - Crash Fixes

We will be pushing an update @ 2:00am ET, Oct 28 in order to fix a prevalent crash affecting all players.
    This update will be deployed for PC + PS4 at 2:00am ET with Xbox following shortly after. There will be no downtime. Players will need to update their clients

Are you guys looking into the problem where people get kicked from BR and gets the message "lost connection to host" alot of people are having trouble including myself.. i get kicked whenever theres about 20 people left. On xbox one

Comment

And also have no problem playing any other game.. this game just hates me

Comment

Can you guys please look into the sniper sensitivity issue? I've changed it to 0.00, press apply, and it's slow. Then changed it to 1.00, pressed apply, and it's the exact same sensitivity. It was working fine for me before the 1.8 Fortnitemares patch. Also I'm on PS4.

Comment

Sensitivity is bug go to 0.00 for no reason

Comment

Hey when is leaderboards coming out and not a group of 50 random nubs with 0 wins...bruh...and please

Comment

Leaderboard is broken. Top10 and Top 25 values are not always adopted. 9 Top 10 and 11 Top 25 placings were not taken over by me. And please bring out a real leaderboard with all players. This group of 50 Random players is just pointless and does not motivate anyone if only 3 out of 50 players ever play the game.
              Last edited by Tobenvonoben; 10-28-2017, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X