Stability Update - Live Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Stability Update - Live Soon

Fortnite community, we will be pushing a client update live in about an hour to improve overall stability.
    This patch should be small, but players will need to close and update their clients. There will be no downtime.This update is for all platforms.
    Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 10-28-2017, 08:53 PM.

Thank you... take a look on xbox man try to fix the lag plz I have 60 down 90 up but still stuttery lag hitch spikes man on xbox thank you guys

Comment

• Jamjam18 commented
      Editing a comment
      That sucks

• GRIMMofDARKNESS commented
      Editing a comment
      Not even true filter lol your so dumb don't listen to him

• LDRdoesXbox commented
      Editing a comment
      Filterz_ I can't stand PC master race

Have you guys figured out why people keep loosing connection to host? Always happens when theres 20 or so people left in BR. Nothing wrong with my internet, and can play every other game perfectly fine. All ports open. On xbox one. Please let us know if you are aware of the issue, its been like this for over a week. Cant even complete a game

Comment

Right now lag is the least of the worries, stabilization is the key pull everything over stop folding iunder pressure stop fixing things that dont effect the gameplay like the pregame lobby island lag, all its doing is setting a domino effect ruining the rest of the game

Comment

"The patch should be small" as I start downloading 1.6 gigs, which is probably almost the same as the 1.6 we downloaded last night...

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] S-LG View Post
          Fortnite community, we will be pushing a client update live in about an hour to improve overall stability.
          This patch should be small, but players will need to close and update their clients. There will be no downtime.This update is for all platforms.
          Patch should be small? I am seeing another 1.7 GB update being pushed.

I'm fairly new to Fortnite but is this always the case? Did some searching and didn't see an answer. So far I haven't seen anything smaller than a 1.7 GB patch in the last few days and its killing those of us with slower internet connections.

Comment

• Mario284ops commented
            Editing a comment
            No. This week is the first week I've experienced any bugs and or patches. (Except the fortnightmare update)

Originally posted by Smesworld View Post
          "The patch should be small" as I start downloading 1.6 gigs, which is probably almost the same as the 1.6 we downloaded last night...
          1.6 gb is extremely small

Comment

So what’s up with duos on Xbox? We cannot connect keep getting unknown error

Comment

A 1.6gb patch is considered relatively small in the gaming community, medium is around 5gb, 10gb+ is a large patch.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Are duos down??

Comment

• LDRdoesXbox commented
                    Editing a comment
                    no, duos aren't down

• DEEmented commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have been having unknown errors all night trying to play duos

• GRIMMofDARKNESS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah I have errors to

1.6GB for a stability update is big for a 20GB game...

Comment

While the rate at which patches are pushed out is appreciated in one sense (shows you are actively seeking to improve the game), spare a thought for all the writes to SSDs, for those who don't have the game on HDDs. It's writing an average of 18GB per patch (even though the actual download is smaller). And too frequently, so that Fortnite is exceeding the average amount of recommended daily writes to SSD, all by itself. Let alone when you take into account everything else, other game patches, Windows operations etc. You should consider holding up the improvements a little more, to release more of them in one patch instead of several. Maybe take after the name of the game - fortnightly.

Comment

1.7gb daily is a lot when you have a data cap.

Comment

I can't play a duo game Everytime I go to join it says unknown error but I can play solo fine

Comment

Working...
                      X