X

Temporary removal of squad playlist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temporary removal of squad playlist

We're turning off squads temporarily to improve performance for all players. They will return as soon as we are stable.

We will post updates here as they are available.

Update: Squads will remain turned off until we are confident servers can retain their stability once they are enabled.

Update: Thank you for your patience. Squads are being turned back on, get out there and rack up some wins!
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 10-29-2017, 09:35 PM.

I literally just logged on to play with a squad

Comment

this is the third time you guys turned off squad since the latest update. please fix asap thanks

Comment

What means as soon as possible?! In terms of minutes or hours??

Comment

we just played, was running smoothly, then tried to go for 2 win in a row, squad is no longer availible :P

Comment

I already thought its perma..... i only play this game because i can play in squad :p

Comment

just logged on to play squads with a full squad SINCE WE COULDN'T PLAY LAST NIGHT EITHER, and it doesn't work. This game is the best game ever in the world, nothing can beat it(sarcasm if you are retarded which most fortnite developers are) THIS GAME IS A S S

Comment

can you do anything about the fps too? its been since the update that my fps drop from whatever happened in the update

Comment

gonna be like yesterday and be down for 12 hours cause they are gonna mess more things up whilst trying to "fix" whatever is wrong

Comment

Can you give us at lease a specific spam of time?

Comment

We don't have an ETA at this time, but it could be a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X