Fortnitemare Poster Giveaway - Day 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnitemare Poster Giveaway - Day 3

Fortnitemares can’t go without treats, so to honor the spirit of the season we will be having a giveaway every day until Halloween night! More details below.

Due to some stability issue this weekend we decided to hold off on day 3 until Monday. However, instead of choosing 3 winners we are going to choose 9 for today's giveaway!

Day 2 Winners

KaelangTV - Hakkaiju - Iron Man

Day 3 Begins

Comment with how you heard about Fortnite

Prizes
    • Day 3: Three Signed Fortnitemares Poster
    • Day 3: Six Unsigned Fortnitemares Posters
    • Final Day Prize: One Smasher Statue

On October 31st, we will choose one lucky person at random to win an exclusive Fortnite Smasher Statue as thanks for all of the support this community has shown Fortnite,

Guidelines

Q: How do I enter?

A: Each day we will have a new Forum Post with a different theme. Just follow the directions of the post and we will randomly pick a winner from all applicants each day.

Q: Is this restricted to NA only?

A: Nope! Anyone on the planet can enter and win if they have a valid shipping address.

Q: Do I need to own the full game?

A: No, anyone can enter!

Q: Can I enter more than once per day?

A: You can only enter once a day on each new giveaway post.

Q: How do I know if I won?

A: You will receive a direct message on the forums and we will post the winners in the following day's Giveaway!

Q: Can I win more than one poster?

A: No, each person will only be able to win one signed or unsigned poster from this event.

Friends and Gaming News Sites

Comment

Giant Bomb

Comment

Saw someone playing Battle Royale on Twitch, then saw you had a Save the World mode... I'm now loving PvE :D

Comment

Saw it in the newspaper

Comment

I heard about Fortnite from a twitch streamer named Trymacs. Then I just thought: "Mh... this PvE campaign looks so cool :D Let's try it out!" And now I bought the Limited Founders Package and two of my friends are loving this too :D Great work Epic Games for such a fantastic game

Comment

My friends were like, "Hey do you play Fortnite?". I said no, downloaded it and have been hooked ever since.

Comment

GrinningOwl Failcasts

Comment

i show pub in facebook

Comment

Saw it about a year ago as i looked for games i could play which could be released in early 2017 and i loved it from the first time i saw it. I really like you service you do for the game! Keep it up guys!

Comment

I watched a vanossgaming video on fortnite (multiple times) and ended up preordering the limited edition and buying the ultimate because of how interesting it looked and how exciting it actually was to play.

(had my friends watch the video too and they now play aswell)
                      Last edited by NokarStormBlade; 10-30-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

I heard about this game long time ago, but before a month I saw a youtube video that there is new game mode called "Battle Royale". Love this game mode. That's how I started playing the game.

Comment

I first heard about it when it was announced but forgot about it until Battle royale was released and since then I got early access because it’s so addicting

Comment

I saw a trailer on facebook

Comment

Got invited to play in one of the OT’s about a year and a half ago and loved it ever since!
                              The buck stops here.

Comment

I found out about fortnite by google searching multiplayer games. I was lucky enough to get accepted as an alpha tester during ot8 and have been addicted ever since

Comment

One of my friends has consistently been my player two in all things co-op since we were in high school. After not gaming or paying attention to the industry for a few months, I came home to an invite to play an early access game called Fortnite and we have been playing it fairly regularly ever since.

Comment

Heard about it from arCtiC on Twitter before the OTs started.

Comment

My friend Beignis told me about it, tried it out and loved it!

Comment

I saw the very first announcement for Fortnite years back and then forgot about it as life stole my focus for a while. I rediscovered Fortnite when they showed off the game during E3. I still love the video. After that, I watched every video on YouTube, every VoD on Twitch, read every tweet and every blog post to catch up on all of the Fortnite news. I pre-ordered the Limited Edition and upgraded to the Ultimate Edition as soon as I could afford to. Since then I've been working on becoming more active in the Fortnite community. At present, I am most active in the official Fortnite Discord. I really love this game and I am thankful for all of the hard work that Epic has put into it. I wish most games received this kind of love and attention.
                                        Just someone trying not to go insane in an insane world. Is it working?

Comment

ad on tweeter

Comment

via the Epic Games launcher

Comment

I learned about Fortnite through a streamer that normally streams Warframe. He was doing something different for the day, and it happened to be Fortnite. Then one of his followers ended up becoming a friend of mine and gifted me the game through a PvE account upgrade.

This was a bit before BR was even announced. Fortnite's certainly going through some fast and exciting changes!

Comment

My brother brought me to this game during the closed alpha via friend invite.

Comment

A friend mentioned it to me on a Slack channel. Later that day I bought it.

Comment

YouTube advertising hit me first! Then I found a friend playing it. At first, I didn't understand the multi-tier purchase availability, so I started out avoiding the game. Once I saw one of my buddies was playing it, I decided to give it a try. and MAN am I thankful I finally gave it! This is quickly becoming my all-time favorite game!!

Comment

I heard about the game at E3 originally.

Comment

I saw some game play footage on someones youtube channel talking about Fortnite being one of their most anticipated games of the year. I am so happy I bought it after being let down several times with other similar games. The fact battle royal is free to play blows me away. I suggested this game to several friends who enjoy it just as much. The PVE is constantly being updated which is refreshing when I want a change of pace from PVP. I highly recommend this game to anyone the best part..it was free if you disagree!

Comment

On the 7 Days to Die forum, linked by another user as a game of interest.
                                                          I was very interested and here I am :)

Comment

gameing site ad's

Comment

by some friends

Comment

Saw it on you tube

Comment

tv and youtube
                                                                  want to give it a shot
                                                                  Last edited by Nero_Corvos; 10-30-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

YouTube and Twitch

Comment

Given free code to download the game.

Comment

Penny Arcade

Comment

Thanks for another giveaway, heard about Fortnite when Paragon was selling early access packs.

Comment

i was searching for "certain other game" that also has the battle royale style, one that i liked but didnt own, and a news about it said some controversy regarding fortnite and that other game since both use same engine
                                                                            i then searched for some youtube fortnite battle royale videos (some let's play, the style of video, not the user with that name)

i saw it was similar to what i wanted, i didnt trust the aestetics and that there was some build and destroy thing on it but it was just a first impression when seeing it on someone else videos, then i tested it, and i stayed :)
                                                                            i didnt try the "save the world" game but i am a fan of fortnite battle royale
                                                                            Last edited by novuelvenmas; 10-30-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Found it by accident on some gaming news website and instantly did my research

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Video on youtube

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  watched seananners

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I first heard about it on twitch

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      From my friends as well as the Epic Games newsletter.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        I saw it available for preorder, read up on it, and viola.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Kotaku.com

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            I saw someone playing Fortnite on Discord.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              My buddy recommended it to me and i have loved it ever since!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                i saw a youtuber play the game Mini Ladd, he motivated me to buy the game. not knowing it would be free to play later tho pretty much..

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  This needs a slight backstory.

I have been playing video games for years, and loved both video games and animated movies for so long. Especially impressed by games like Uncharted and The Last of Us with great animation and cutscenes.

I live in Norway and have an uncle living in New York. One day he was visiting and, him being a programmer, we sat down and he showed me some coding in Python. Then he told me about Udemy, said I should try to learn coding. I came across these instructors doing a learn to code by making games. Perfect for me. That was for Unity. Then I saw they had one for Unreal Engine too.

I bought it, downloaded Epic Games Launcher and Unreal Engine 4, and got ready to start learning. That was a couple of years ago. Because of health problems and other reasons, I never learned. About a month before Early Access started, I decided to try doing the course. C++ was very complicated, so again, didn't learn. Might have to try Python first and go from there.

Anyways, I had the Epic Games Launcher open and looked at the other sections besides just Unreal Engine 4. I saw a new game there called Fortnite. I decided to look it up, because yes, I'm one of those people that never heard about the game years earlier. I watched some old stream videos from Epic playing Fortnite during Alpha and I was hooked. I had to get this game.

Sorry for the long story.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    My friend sold me a cheap key

Comment

• #51
                                                                                                      I was just surfing on the web and I saw an article or a pub on some website.

Graphics looks great so I checked some videos and it was AWESOME !

I don't regret my purchase, for the game or for my Llamas :D

Comment

• #52
                                                                                                        I saw a Twitch streamer play. The building aspect is cool.

Comment

• #53
                                                                                                          Was scrolling through Facebook when I seen Fortnite was adding Battle Royale so I decided to start playing then

Comment

• #54
                                                                                                            My roommate had been following the game for some time, he picked up the Deluxe Edition and gave me one of his keys.
                                                                                                            A few days later, we upgraded both our copies of the game- and then 2 weeks later when the next payday rolled around we upgraded again
                                                                                                            Now he's at Ultimate Edition, and I'm at Limited...

Comment

• #55
                                                                                                              Speaking as Bobb's roommate . . ..

I'd been following the development for some time. It had fallen off my radar, when another friend (ksb1082) pointed it out in early access. At his suggestion, I picked it up. So, I snatched up a Deluxe Edition to have a key for Bobb as well.

Comment

• #56
                                                                                                                The internet of course! I believe I first saw the E3 trailer back in 2011, got super excited about it then. Was able to get into the closed alpha in 2016 during OT6.

Comment

• #57
                                                                                                                  First I heard about it was when a friend offered me his inv code.

Love the game - TY

Comment

• #58
                                                                                                                    Friends of mine talked alot about this game, but actually i didn't heard anything of it, so I started to watch some videos about it and since then I began to love it :D

Comment

• #59
                                                                                                                      Gaming news site (I think PCGamer if I remember correctly).

Comment

• #60
                                                                                                                        Saw the trailer at E3 and was so hyped, and now it is currently my favorite game.

P.S.
                                                                                                                        I love the cross-platforming feature Epic Games has!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X