Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Known Issue - Incorrect Chest Bug

Heya!

You may have seen or been affected by a "Chest Bug" that displayed a certain Tier Chest, but granted a lower tier version instead. We thought this was only a visual bug and shared that information with you. We were wrong and we're sorry. To those of you who have been persistent in sharing your feedback on this, thank you! We're working on a way to make this right for anyone who has been affected and will share more details soon.

Update: We will be rolling this out over a longer period on Monday, Nov 20. We'll let you folks know when we are starting, but you can expect the compensation to roll out over the next day or so due to volume.

Update #2: We have completed this rollout, thank you so much for your patience while we worked through this issue!
    Last edited by [EPIC] Mooney; 11-27-2017, 12:20 PM.

Thank you for admitting this I knew this wasn't just visual it was getting funky.

Comment

First time yesterday I get a tier 6 but it gave me a tier 4 :( but thanks for working on it.

Comment

Happen all the time here , everyone Tier 6 will be to Tier 4

Comment

Originally posted by FFrokAzureus View Post
          Happen all the time here , everyone Tier 6 will be to Tier 4
          Y'all got a tier 4? Jeez I really got shafted then...down to a tier 2 haha sometimes tier 3. Gf playing next to me we get different chests all the time.

Comment

Will this be a global fix or do we have to request our accounts be verified? I don’t think it happened every time to be honest.

Comment

Thank you this makes me so mad when i get all platinum on the challenges andvthink i won something good just to find out nope all that work was for nothing

Comment

Thank you for admitting something was wrong and being upfront about this issue. It is appreciated!

I hope fixing it doesn't turn out to be a huge ordeal for you all.

Comment

Any Tier 4+ box has a chance to be reduced to 3 or 4. I enjoy the game immensely, but that part of the game was starting to grind on me a little.

Comment

I don't know how many goodies I've lost out on from this was sure something was up, but everyone said its just a graphical error, even though was getting rubbish for my platinum rewards.

Comment

Same here, only ever getting Loot 4.

Comment

• ShinoDragon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's the same for me*^*

It must be over 200 chest on my sIDE

Comment

I read the patch notes for 1.8.2 and this bug has still not been addressed ?

Comment

They told thats a complicated bug releated to the core reward System ..it can take a While to fix that

Comment

I also have this bug and it's pretty boring (sorry for my english i am french x)

Comment

Working...
                            X