Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Known Issue - Incorrect Chest Bug

Heya!

You may have seen or been affected by a "Chest Bug" that displayed a certain Tier Chest, but granted a lower tier version instead. We thought this was only a visual bug and shared that information with you. We were wrong and we're sorry. To those of you who have been persistent in sharing your feedback on this, thank you! We're working on a way to make this right for anyone who has been affected and will share more details soon.

Update: We will be rolling this out over a longer period on Monday, Nov 20. We'll let you folks know when we are starting, but you can expect the compensation to roll out over the next day or so due to volume.

Update #2: We have completed this rollout, thank you so much for your patience while we worked through this issue!
    Last edited by [EPIC] Mooney; 11-27-2017, 12:20 PM.

Thank you for admitting this I knew this wasn't just visual it was getting funky.

Comment

First time yesterday I get a tier 6 but it gave me a tier 4 :( but thanks for working on it.

Comment

Happen all the time here , everyone Tier 6 will be to Tier 4

Comment

Originally posted by FFrokAzureus View Post
          Happen all the time here , everyone Tier 6 will be to Tier 4
          Y'all got a tier 4? Jeez I really got shafted then...down to a tier 2 haha sometimes tier 3. Gf playing next to me we get different chests all the time.

Comment

Will this be a global fix or do we have to request our accounts be verified? I don’t think it happened every time to be honest.

Comment

Thank you this makes me so mad when i get all platinum on the challenges andvthink i won something good just to find out nope all that work was for nothing

Comment

Thank you for admitting something was wrong and being upfront about this issue. It is appreciated!

I hope fixing it doesn't turn out to be a huge ordeal for you all.

Comment

Any Tier 4+ box has a chance to be reduced to 3 or 4. I enjoy the game immensely, but that part of the game was starting to grind on me a little.

Comment

I don't know how many goodies I've lost out on from this was sure something was up, but everyone said its just a graphical error, even though was getting rubbish for my platinum rewards.

Comment

Same here, only ever getting Loot 4.

Comment

• ShinoDragon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's the same for me*^*

It must be over 200 chest on my sIDE

Comment

I read the patch notes for 1.8.2 and this bug has still not been addressed ?

Comment

They told thats a complicated bug releated to the core reward System ..it can take a While to fix that

Comment

I also have this bug and it's pretty boring (sorry for my english i am french x)

Comment

I know it's not BR but will this be fixed some time this year?

Comment

I hope they don't fix it. They'll find other things unrelated but kind of are that make farming certain things easier or without effort.

i.e. Going into a mission with a time limit and not bothering doing the mission but just doing some resourcing. If you stay till the end you will get XP for skill points, survivor/hero/schematic xp free just for having been in the mission that you had no plans of completing anyways.
                                Last edited by escacTWITCH; 11-08-2017, 03:53 PM.

Comment

It is still every mission for me. It takes 2 missions to get the same amount of xp for me as 1 mission would. I finally decided I'm done playing for a while until it's fixed, and probably definitely not putting anymore of my time and money into this if I don't get reimbursed the xp like you have done before. Except this time I'm missing xp of every type AND pure drops, lightning, etc... pretty frustrating on top of the fact every good llama I've saved or bought v bucks for and waited and waited patiently through stupid ranged llamas and the such just to get duplicates and when I would get good weapons the rolls are complete ****. Oh boy finally a storm blade.. with water element,energy reduction, and durability... like wtf melee weapons are **** as it is so you just go and spit in my face to put icing on top of the giant greed cream filled cake.
                                  Last edited by Tony0926; 11-11-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

I was supposed to get a tier 6 but it gave me a tier 3 hopefully their is no more issues with the patch

Comment

I saw a post that we were supposed to be compensated after patch v.1.9? I didn't see anything, did anyone?

Comment

well you get the right chest now , however the rewards are the same from t4 to t5, id imagine t6 too

Comment

• YukeraYasha commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I have also been noticing this I think. I think the lvl 5/6 chests used to give pure drops of rain? I got a level 5 and 6 chest today from doing level 7/8 storm shields and all they gave was experience and mini llamas (which I think matches level 4).

I would just like to point out that, while SIGNIFICANTLY less frequent, this bug is still present.
                                        Me and a friend were supposed to get a Level 4 but got a 3 instead in a mission about 40 minutes ago.

Also, two days ago, I was supposed get a Level 4 but actually got a Level 5.

So, it can now happen both ways, but as stated before it is significantly less frequent.

Comment

And when exactly are we getting compensated for this bug?

Comment

Definitely get this has been a frustrating bug. We are working through the technical aspects, but plan to roll it out next week. More messaging will follow Monday with specifics on timing. Thank you for your patience!

Comment

• YukeraYasha commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Could you tell us when we're getting compensated for what we lost? You guys have been silent on it, and we haven't forgotten ;)

• Taurek commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Hello Mooney,
                                              we are patient, but on the other hand the Monday you are referring to is long gone.
                                              It would be nice if you could tell us soon what (and when) is going on to compensate those who suffered from the bug?

Best regards,

Taurek

Hello Mooney,

well, did I miss the compensation? In your entry it reads: "Update #2: We have completed this rollout, thank you so much for your patience while we worked through this issue!", but frankly I am not aware of having received any compensation for the bug (Haven't been online today, though).

Could you please explain how and when the compensation took place?

Best regards,

Taurek

Comment

Working...
                                            X