Fortnite servers are offline for maintenance | NOV 4, 4 AM ET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite servers are offline for maintenance | NOV 4, 4 AM ET

Fortnite servers are offline as we're pushing an update to resolve the recent matchmaking issues. This affects all regions and platforms. No ETA available for their return, but we will update you as soon as possible.

fix rifles please

Comment

• KnowHopeInMe commented
      Editing a comment
      you mean the RNG rounds that spray every which direction but your target? that sh** ****** me off like no other.

Really? No ETA? Cmon now
    Your Majestic King

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Pente View Post
      Fortnite servers are offline as we're pushing an update to resolve the recent matchmaking issues. This affects all regions and platforms. No ETA available for their return, but we will update you as soon as possible.
      sa va durer longtemps ?

Comment

No In-game warning of Server shutdown, or an ETA of how long it will be before the services return..? Not only is it not indicated when the outage will last but they do this on a Friday night? what the flying fu** were they thinking?!?!? Who thought this would be a good idea.... please fire him/her. Hire someone else that can make one more better decisions to lead your company to sucess than that person.

I understand that not everyone's monday night/Tuesday morning is the same time (e.g. AUS / UK Players), however most of the gamers are playing on the weekend. no? If the majority of your population is active during the weekend what sense does it make to stop them from playing when they are off from work and don't have work the next day?

....Than i got to thinkiing.... maybe this is some sick-reverse psychology scheme by Epic Games...... maybe they want to bring down their servers when the majority of their gamers are playing so they can get them all salty and pouring all their feedback into the forums. Maybe all this was to get that "majority" of the gamers to give all their feedback while they wait for an unprecendented time.

additionally It's common courtesy by a game developer to communicate the downtime of their servers. :p

Comment

1.) Downtime anncouncement would be highly appreciated( usually there is a fix time per week where downtimes can occur so you can plan for that)
        2.) If something is awfully wrong it must be fixed cause players tend to become nervous when the game lacks a certain functionality( matchmaking is one of them -> very important )

@KnowHopeInMe: In my experience loosing a couple of hours gameplay is long forgotten after a couple of days but e.g. annoying gameplay mechanics(matchmaking, server connects, world spawn, wrong loot mechanics etc.) stick.

After all this game is now on a high rise so EPIC will do anything to keep the players happy, so "Swallow the acid drop"(as we say in germany) and be patient :-)

Comment

when are they back online??

Comment

Still waiting for the servers to come back up.....

Comment

• Z3R0911 commented
              Editing a comment
              same, i m standing at this launcher sadly

when is the servers coming back up

Comment

please for the love of god delete the ****** battle royale and get back to finishing the ****ing game we backed for ****s sake

Comment

i cannot play duo please repair it

Comment

Hope it's not another xGB. There are people out there not having the best i-net connection and downloading some GB every few days, is extremely annoying.

Comment

• Karabeep commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeh im in AUS it took me a week to download there 4gig update altho they said that this is all behind the scenes stuff and that no one (even the BR ****) wont have to download a patch

its back online!

Comment

And we're back! You may run into a short queue when connecting. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Comment

Saying offline for me :(

Comment

Working...
                      X