Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance

Update - Our services are recovering and players should now be able to login! Some players may encounter a queue temporarily.

We are going to be taking the servers down to fix some matchmaking problems that were occurring. There will be a short amount of downtime.
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 11-04-2017, 05:37 PM.

Of course there will downtime is the only word u guys know

Comment

• dahws commented
      Editing a comment
      You're mad and do me a favour STFU you greedy little ****. Appreciate the game is free and you dont have to pay for the game. The team is doing a great job. Just be patient little 12 years old.

• ClintParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Dahws judging by your red bull fueled 7 day no shower response i'd say you're the 12 year old.

• Chappyy commented
      Editing a comment
      dahws I like how you assume they are a free player. Maybe they are a paying player like myself that doesn't get a lot of time to play and is upset that the downtime is always during the time they play?

A warning, even 5 minutes, would have been nice and saved time and materials.

Comment

The servers already went down before this "notice" though... I was in the middle of a map :/

Comment

This kind of threads should be sticky and not allowed to reply

Comment

• LiveToRek commented
          Editing a comment
          Right so epic can screw us over and just plug their ears

• LiveToRek commented
          Editing a comment
          Right , so epic can screw us over and just plug their ears

• XaphanXIII commented
          Editing a comment
          LiveToRek I get both sides here JELLOSTORM has a point but it needs to be more so that The level of ignorance in comments Is toned down.

I can understand that you had to do this. But a ingame warning would have been nice. I just finished building a fort on a mission when i got kicked out :(

Comment

Thanks for the in-game notice.
          I was able to not build the base, add a load of traps and just wait it out.
          Oh wait, no sorry, that was in my head... why no notice?

Once again PvP causes disruption to PvE.

Sort it out please and separate the two modes.
          If it moves, shoot it.
          If it doesn't move, shoot it anyway just in case it does.

Comment

Seems I wasn't the only person that was reporting matchmaking issues; if they can fix the problem, I can tolerate some downtime, although I regret that it appears I will be missing completion of my Twitch quest today...

EDIT: And the matchmaking issue wasn't just PvP, I was having the issue in PvE & I suppose others were as well if they are doing maintenance for that reason.

Comment

yea that happend yesterday no warning just down

Comment

"to fix some matchmaking problems that were occurring" - i think accurate translation is = "Something broke in BattleRoyale we need to fix our focused moneymaking baby."

Comment

• ISHOOTBACK commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was working fine for me until they shut the servers down. I don't get it.

C'mon now I just lost mission progress! Argh!!! And to think I just spent $89 bucks to have the servers drop the same day!!

How long will this be?!?! I have slotted time for games damnet lmfao
                Last edited by CreatureOfHaviQ; 11-04-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

WTH???? In the middle of a mission.. lost of materials.. lost of trap and time.. wth happened? Down this am... down 12 hrs later almost on the button..at least the first time had notice.. what happened a pvp player sneeze and the server crashed? Think you guys got ahead of yourselves between the pvp and the content.. it’s almost fix one thing break two.

Comment

Wheee 1 minute remaining on a mission and get the boot. Very demotivational.

Comment

WTH???? In the middle of a mission.. lost of materials.. lost of trap and time.. wth happened? Down this am... down 12 hrs later almost on the button..at least the first time had notice.. what happened a pvp player sneeze and the server crashed? Think you guys got ahead of yourselves between the pvp and the content.. it’s almost fix one thing break two.

Comment

Why does it always seem to be on a saturday night they go down lol. Br is causing so many interuptions to pve people that paid early to help you devs out. We want in game voive chat for pve. Since battle royal there is so much lag on pve. Any updates are better than none guys. Love your game and is exicted to see what happeneds to it in the future. ????????

Comment

• Razguul commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Let us know before you take the servers down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SpaYco commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Razguul life didn't end bruh, it's only a match
                      Working...
                      X