Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• v.1.8.2 Update - Downtime Incoming

Hey Folks,

v.1.8.2 is on its way! With it, we will be having downtime starting at 4am EST (9 am GMT, 10 am CET), Nov 8. For updates, please keep an eye on our Twitter.
    The V.1.8.2 client update will be for all players on all platforms. All players will need to update Fortnite when deployment is complete.

Wondering what's coming? Check out the v.1.8.2 Patch Notes here. See you in-game real soon!

[EDIT 7 am EST] Servers are back online!
    Size of the patch:
    Xbox: 603 MB
    PS4: 370 MB
    PC: 1950 MB

Known issues:
    The content of the season shop is not displaying currently. We are investigating the cause of this issue.

Cheers,
    Chris_Attalus
    Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 11-08-2017, 11:50 AM.

Could you also allow us to turn off aim assist on console for Battle Royale?! PLEASEEEEEE!!!

Comment

• TheJellyToast commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that would be great!

bullet trajectory needs major help, there's only two weapons anyone uses since they are the only accurate ones

Comment

Waiting for the size

Comment

Will it fix the Save the World issue I've had for 2 weeks that won't allow me to even play it? My reward for a Mini Llama token is bugged and I can't progress
        Last edited by Ruffy_86; 11-08-2017, 01:37 AM.

Comment

When opening the gold chests, it will spit out the contents but remain closed and will have you open it again before it opens. It just gets in the way of picking up items and slows it down. The aiming on the guns needs to be fixed badly, I will have the crosshairs right on someone and miss somehow (not due to the drop). For example the assault rifle with the scope...why have a scope if it isn't sighted in correctly?

Comment

Can you add the previous Pump Shotgun falloff damage stats to the patch notes for comparison? Thanks.

Comment

When you say a couple of hours...were looking at minimum 2 hours downtime?
              would have been nice if this was done threw out the day, i mean i'm sure it is in the important places.. but poor OCE now must face a full day of work to come home to an update. cant please them all i guess.

Comment

"Unlock the ability to purchase new items as you level up each season!" Really? Unlock the ability to give you money instead of just unlocking the items??

Comment

Add a way for people to earn V-Bucks in game.....Maybe as a reward for actually winning? #FNBR

Comment

• Somenakedbaby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can get v bucks in pve.

Sure hope you all add some kind of new mission to Hex. Just a progressive shoot pumpkin headed husks mission or something that doesn't end till the event does.

As it stands now after 4 days everything is done and there is no reason to spend 3 and a half hours grinding 500 candy a day for event llamas that feel way tighter than they day when the event started.

If something isn't added to STW to entertain PVE players a lot of players (out of the very few left) will just disappear till the next big event. STW by it's self becomes very boring after a couple hundred hours. I'm sitting on nearly 600 so yeah I'm bored and have barely played Fortnite in days....

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixxfeet View Post
                    Add a way for people to earn V-Bucks in game.....Maybe as a reward for actually winning? #FNBR
                    Keep dreaming.... The only way they'll ever add that to PvP is if the BR player base literally disappeared. Right now you have hundreds and thousands of players spending up to $15 for single skins in BR why would Epic offer currency for free?.....

Comment

That shotgun killing miles away its becoming a huge shame.

Comment

Please fix the problem with keybind "K"

Comment

Much better on post keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                          X