Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Rarity Adjustment - 3:00pm ET, Nov 10 Hotfix

Battle Royale players,

We will be deploying a hotfix at 3:00pm ET, Nov 10th to adjust the Bush’s rarity. There will be no downtime.

The Bush consumable has already brought so many funny and original moments to Battle Royale since its launch in patch V.1.8.2. However, we think it’s just too common and drops too frequently.
    • We will be reducing the Bush’s drop rate by 50% and reducing stack size from 2 to 1.
    Our goal is to align the Bush item's rarity with other Legendary items. We hope players feel the same excitement and joy when looting this item as they do a Legendary Rocket Launcher or Sniper.
    Let us know what you think about this change in the comments below!
    Last edited by [EPIC] S-LG; 11-10-2017, 02:56 PM.

I already thought it was rare. I played several games yesterday and today and only found it once

Comment

• Schrumpelhut commented
      Editing a comment
      dont land in single houses then xD there are around 4 in every single city if not more ^^

Couldn't be happier! Thanks for giving us all a chance to have fun with it and thank you even more for giving it some balance from here on out, you guys rock!

Comment

Take it out completely!!!!

Comment

• Awesomeone1 commented
        Editing a comment
        People complain about it. Copying pubg but yet want it just like it by taking everything different out

Seeing that the bush is a drop now can we get rid of the sub machine guns in chests now

Comment

Good change. Well done Dev team

Comment

I'd say it makes sense to decrease drop rate by 50% but the stack size should stay at 2, otherwise the Bush is the best item yet :D

Comment

As you now the bush that was added into the game is a pretty big game changer. And don't get me wrong, I absolutly love the new bush consumable. However, from the gameplay that I've been getting ever since the update has been "concerning" to say the least.

It seems as though the bush consumable is WAY to common for a "LEGENDARY" item considering I'v been able to find at least four per game on average. Not to mentiong that I see at minimum three other people with it either in their inventory or using it.

I do, however, have a possible solution to this problem. You could possibly make it only to be found in air drops thus keeping people from finding it every other house that has a chest. And make it as rare as the LEGENDARY rocket launcher so it will make it to were people have more insentive to go for a drop but with the same risk.

Like I said, this is just a possible solution and I completly understand if there is a reason behind it being so common for a LEGENDARY item and adds a better gameplay mechanic. Though I will gladly keep playing the game and encourage you to keep making good games.

Comment

• Sigmanutz commented
              Editing a comment
              did you read anything that was changed?

Cobra_Assassin I'm fairly certain you didn't even read the news post you commented on, mate.

Comment

Hey how about focusing on adjusting that loot reward bug for save the world that just seems so hard to fix?The hours worth of farming I've done only to get a third of the XP I should be getting is starting to really get beyond frustrating. And it appears that you are only focusing on this huge nuisance you call battle royale.

Comment

• NokarStormBlade commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah start fixing the bugs in STW instead of using the new BR as an excuse to ignore pve.

• Sirdab commented
                Editing a comment
                It was just a quick fix for something, I'm sure they'll fix yours soon.

Good i kind of hated how everytime i got to only 10 players left almost everyone had a bush. Don't get me wrong i love the bush, but god dang it was just so common. :)

Comment

Only found it once

Comment

Still won't change the fact that I have to check every single bush within sight to see if it pulls the ridiculously strong aim assist to it or not.. it's really quite tedious
                  it's not my fault I think video games are better than real life

Comment

please remove RPG

Comment

Hey epic couple thoughts.Sniper sensitivity to 200% or 300% If you have lower x and y [ so you can actually hit shots] then sniper is to slow. Yes that's with 100 on sniper setting.... add global leaderboards please??? And make crouch the right anolog stick so left and right bumbers can scroll weapons? On the standard build. Do not like the combat one because u cannit move and view map...Or make it customisable please???

Comment

Working...
                      X