Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
11 results in 0.0113 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• started a topic Aimbots

Aimbots

There are so many people using aimbot on console its so annoying, aimbot and other aim enhancers. barely popped my head up above a roof and insta head...
    See more | Go to post

• replied to Aimbots
    No there arent. I have over 1500 matches played and can honestly say I have never seen this.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by KurtK24; 12-04-2017, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    I will stick with the overwhelming majority that there is no hacks yet on PS4 or Xbox....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    hey everyone its been decided by the overwhelming majority horses are now classified as fish!!!!!!!! yeeeeaaaaah who needs facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    just cuz you havent experienced something or noticed it doesnt mean it isnt real honey...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    Just because you are getting owned doesnt mean there are hackers! We all have bad games just chalk it up as getting outplayed and move on to the next...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    sooo 'barely popped my head up above a roof and insta head shot like .0001s of me poking my head up then watched the guy win the round he must have had...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    Wise advice.....if only more people would heed it....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    Pretty simple to record nowadays, so lets see it.

You do a lot of complaining on here. Do you even like the game? Or just a troll?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    Proof codywo? Would love to see it. Or just more complaining about how other people are better than you without any evidence of cheating??
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by unsub333; 12-04-2017, 01:31 PM. Reason: clarification

Leave a comment:

• replied to Aimbots
    Cheating on console is almost impossible, its not like a PC where you have access to the code, there is just not alot of ways to do that if at all on...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X