X

Reaper axe misadvertisment / og styles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaper axe misadvertisment / og styles

I was recently in contact with an epic member on emails and he recommended I posted my thoughts on here

I am writing to express my disappointment about the reaper pickaxe and why there is no compensation for the misadvertisment. I bought the reaper pickaxe back in 2017 ( it’s first time releasing ) and i didn’t buy the skull trooper, the only reason I bought it was that it was advertised as limited edition (In the description of the reaper pickaxe it says “harvest resources and souls with the LIMITED EDITION reaper pickaxe”) And the pickaxe was released AGAIN in october 2018 therefore it is not limited edition. Advertising it as limited edition is a marketing ploy to urge people to buy it

I believe players who bought it the first time should get a different style option for the pickaxe, like a version that is glowing purple as people who bought the skull trooper at the exact same time got a purple glow option

Or players should get the purple glow skull trooper or ghost portal for buying something in the 2017 halloween event

Finally players could receive the option to refund it if they have used up all of their refunds. I hope this receives the attention of an epic employee.

please share this post because think how annoying would it be if this happened to you!
Working...
X