X

Team Kill Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Kill Ban

So i heard team killing is becoming a ban-able offense after so many. Question is do you have to be reported for teaming killing? Because sometimes my friends and I like to smack each other into the ground, and I would hate if any of us got banned for that.

They don't do anything this company is ****ing retarded.
    I'm going to create many accounts and do nothing but tk see how long it takes them to do anything.
    I've been tk'd 150 times in this ****ing game.
    Last edited by jaxbes; 11-24-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• FriendliestGamer commented
      Editing a comment
      The tk banning update is pretty recent. I've only seen this company do good things for the game, and I really hope you change your point of view :)

Originally posted by jaxbes View Post
    They don't do anything this company is ****ing retarded.
    I'm going to create many accounts and do nothing but tk see how long it takes them to do anything.
    I've been tk'd 150 times in this ****ing game.
    cool story bruh, doesnt answer my question and honestly if you hate it so much just quit. or you know, get some friends to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by MuffinManIl View Post
      So i heard team killing is becoming a ban-able offense after so many. Question is do you have to be reported for teaming killing? Because sometimes my friends and I like to smack each other into the ground, and I would hate if any of us got banned for that.
      Pretty sure they added a plugin to auto detect team kills.But don't know how much effective it is.

Comment

But what if ur team mate try to kill u and mess up. do u still get banned for killing him? Im just saying it happend alot to me, where i killed my team mate, not becouse i get any joy out of it, they just random shoot me multippel times Even when no enemy is around and try to finnish me. It's a survaival game so if i have to kill him to stay i Alive it makes stuff intresting:) and if that is ok how do you know the diffrences on who to ban.

Comment

Originally posted by danielw2011 View Post
          But what if ur team mate try to kill u and mess up. do u still get banned for killing him? Im just saying it happend alot to me, where i killed my team mate, not becouse i get any joy out of it, they just random shoot me multippel times Even when no enemy is around and try to finnish me. It's a survaival game so if i have to kill him to stay i Alive it makes stuff intresting:) and if that is ok how do you know the diffrences on who to ban.
          This is another good point, what if the killing was in self defense?

I would certainly hope that we can get a little more clarification into how this is going to work.

Comment

i hate that u aren't allowed like what if you have a hacker on the team what then!? you have to kill him to be fair against others and then u get banned for it?

Comment

They’re having a zero tolerance approach which everyone asked for, there’s no grey area because no one wanted there to be
              No stone left unturned, no bush left un’sploded

Comment

This entire thing is a ****-show.
                All they have to do to fix this is remove friendly fire (yeah, they can still be loud and blow your cover, who cares, at least you go down in a fight vs opponents, not killed by your average 12 yo German/French kid).
                I played today 5 games (duos and squads) and in 4 of them I got killed for no reason (even after being kind enough to drop them resources/weapons), the fact that they put the notification about being strict in regard to team-killing means jack-****.

I used to be analsandblaster, but I guess that's not PG13..

Comment

• MuffinManIl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  not sure how i feel about removing friendly fire, but it defiantly would solve team killing. I honestly just think they need to make it so you can/need to report the person for team killing, just afraid some algorithm is go nail my friends and I because we decided to do a 1v1 and its not smart enough to know "these guys like to kill one another".

i agree. all this teamkillers are from france on eu server.

Comment

Pretty sure reporting using the in game system is vital to getting the ban. Although i'm yet to know of anyone getting banned and even if they did it's easy to make another account to continue doing it.
                  There needs to be a deterrent in every game if you ask me. Team kill a team mate and give that team mate the option to have them kicked. Banning accounts will do nothing as an infinite amount can be created, but ruin every game they play when they team kill they'll stop doing it, right now they can team kill at will with no consequence for their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyRob View Post
                    Pretty sure reporting using the in game system is vital to getting the ban. Although i'm yet to know of anyone getting banned and even if they did it's easy to make another account to continue doing it.
                    There needs to be a deterrent in every game if you ask me. Team kill a team mate and give that team mate the option to have them kicked. Banning accounts will do nothing as an infinite amount can be created, but ruin every game they play when they team kill they'll stop doing it, right now they can team kill at will with no consequence for their actions.
                    This is what I am looking for, if we could get confirmation via mod/dev, news article, press release or something, that you have to report the person for it to go against them. I could rest easy knowing that my friends and I wont report each other and no harm, no foul.

Comment

Well let's see if they take action

Click image for larger version

Name:	DPkdzD8WsAE7PbU.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	105970

Comment

• MuffinManIl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        please take your salt elsewhere. In my original post, I clearly said "Becoming" so this post/screenshot doesn't matter what so ever.

Well you can see live right now how bad it is twitch/warlockdk

Comment

• MuffinManIl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am not saying that it isn't a problem, this post thread isnt a discussion about team killing being a problem or not. it was question on if we know how the new ban(s) for team killing (which is supposedly being implemented) will work. I have heard both, it will just know if you team kill and if you do it to much you get the ban hammer, and i also heard its going to be based on the person reporting you. I am trying to get a definitive answer, because SOMETIMES team killing inst done with malice or toxicity and I don't feel it should be banned in those situations.

Originally posted by MilkyRob View Post
                      Think this is a good solution to this problem, it would make it pointless for anyone to team kill:)

Comment

Working...
                      X