Collapse
X

Team Kill Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got killed by so called team mates 3 times today.(ok one was accidental) and I do report when they clearly intended to kill me. Being able to give them some penalty like taking away their ammo and guns, kick, or tag them for all to see even through walls would be great.

Comment

i team killed 3 times am i banned @epicgames
      hopefully not i put good effort in my account
      So i heard team killing is becoming a ban-able offense after so many. Question is do you have to be reported for teaming killing? Because sometimes my friends

Comment

will i get banned i team killed 3 times? ive spent 20 dollers on the game

Comment

@epic sorry for the team kills i was board pls dont ban me i wont do it agian

Comment

Today i was playing with my friends, and accidentally I break stair and my friend fall and take 89 damage but he didn't die. I don't want to make damage to my friend but I am on mobile and it's difficult to control fortunate on mobile so I accidentally damaged my friend. Please don't ban me is an accident...

Comment

Today i was playing with my friends, and accidentally I break stair and my friend fall and take 89 damage but he didn't die. I don't want to make damage to my friend but I am on mobile and it's difficult to control fortnite on mobile so I accidentally damaged my friend. Please don't ban me is an accident...

Comment

Working...
              X