X

v8.20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8.20

Honestly, removing the siphon, faster farming rate, and 150 materials on kills is probably one of the most idiotic things epics done lmao. If you don't want players to thirst as quickly lengthen the delay. PLAYERS. WILL. GET. THIRSTED. REGARDLESS. OF. THE. HEALTH. Everyone is kill hungry anyway so even if they had 200 health they'd likely still thirst. What do you want them to do not get the kill after dying and let their teammates res? No, no one did that before 7.40 people will thirst regardless. Removing the faster farming rate was also idiotic. When someone gets a gun after landing and you don't you immediately have to either have to destroy something to quickly protect yourself, which reducing the farm rate will probably not let you do that, or just find a gun. The gun you'd find will likely be the INFANTRY RIFLE. Literally NO ONE likes the gun. There's no reason for it to be in the game. Sure Epic might want a larger selection of guns, but for a gun no one likes its stupid. No one liked the burst. No one was sad when it was gone. There are still competitive things that removing faster farming rates, 50 health, and 150 mats on kill WILL affect. It will affect scrims. Say you're on 50 normal health during a scrim you're probably dead to storm if it touches you, but you can kill another player before dying. You'd get the 50 health and last longer. Sometimes people use codes for scrims, but that's only sometimes. Most normal scrims run on pubs and you're not going to get the 50 heath. I don't know how the code options work. But the 8.20 update is just stupid. Fights aren't beneficial. Of course Epic wants to make it more easier for the more casual players and that's understandable i guess but the only way you're going to get better (in pubs anyway..) is if you fight people and just improve and when you die learn from the mistakes you made in the game. Removing the siphon? Stupid. Decreasing the farm rate? Stupid. The 150 mats, i don't really care about you could get those mats really easily. No one likes being third partied ( when you're in a fight and someone who wasn't involved in the fight tries to get involved. ) and the siphon REALLY helped with that and 7.40-8.10 i really did enjoy the game. If you're going to remove the siphon it would probably be smart to cap the minis at 10 again. Health WILL be harder to come by and 6 minis? You're definitely going to lose more than 30 health if you're an average player and you're going to want it back but getting in more and more fights and playing aggressively it will for a fact make health more valuable. So... goodnight streaks....... i hate fortnight now....good... uh... bye....im switching to apex.
    Last edited by Miss_Stakes; 03-27-2019, 08:09 AM. Reason: Language

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Comment

Tell me about it
      Last edited by T0xic Chr0nic; 03-27-2019, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Horrible update.
        biggest fail to remove heal after Killer and mats.
        know you get killed from another guy after an epic fight..... lets go apex!!

Comment

Yeah I absolutely agree with you, come on EPIC please.

Comment

bring back 50/50/50 materials dropped on Elimination.
            500/500/500 Cap on materials. For normal mode

Comment

Guys we got used to these settings, the game is much more active, we don't have to spend 10 minutes just to farm the materials. Also a reward is fundamental when you make a kill, please guys reported everything as before.

Comment

Why did you remove it?it was not OP.It made the game better.all players wanted these setting since season 4 and now you removed it from All Core Game modes?Please bring Back All Of those settings Again Please.

Comment

This is worse then when your brought planes in . This is the worst update . Being a avg or slightly below this last update really helped not get killed after every kill from one or two shots . Epic you claim for for everyone but your game is hard and a lot of the time is for the elite and for once it felt pretty balenced . But guess what f*ck the community

Comment

• fort of da night commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Planes were not that bad but I do agree it’s dumb to get rid of siphon

I put too much time into your game I enjoy it a lot . It kinda hurts y'all don't care . STOP WITH ALL THE HORRIBLE UPDATES . WE NEED A REASONABLE GAME THAT IS FAIR.

Comment

Epic please read and consider, this new update is as bad as the infinity blade. Just when people start to really enjoy fortnite you have ruined it by taking out the health implementation and changing the materials count. Those changes you had previously made (50 health or shield and limited mats but harvesting easier) were the best thing you have done in ages. Please bring them back! Dont let everyone get mad and push them to play another certain game...

Also bring back greasy grove!!! ASAP!

Comment

• T0xic Chr0nic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes! Please bring back Greasy Grove! You can keep it all snowy but just please remove the ice it's under. It was my favorite place. Landed there 8/10 times.

Absolutely, i had stopped playing fortnite for more than a month and came back because of the great changes they did in 7.40, adressed so many huge issues the game had, made winning fights rewarding and 3rd partying less efective with the mats shield gain, cutted the most tedious part of the game that is farming mats by making it 40% faster, removed the f*cking planes, rebalanced deagle, made the mats cap 500 so you have to be at least a little deliberate with the building and not just full on spam and removed the delay from turbo building. I was actually surprised with epic for doing such a good update (thanks to apex ofc), but now they revert it? What?? The most baffling part for me is they reverting the farming speed, who on earh enjoys spending half of their game hitting threes and rocks?? Who the f*ck though this was a good idea??? And the rest was reverted cause they obviously want to cater to the worst players that hide all game and might get a change of winning if they 3rd party the last guy when he has 10 hp. They keep intentionally making their game worse which if really frustrating for someone who likes the game and spent a lot of hours playing it, this goes back to when they added a delay on switching to any weapon in season 1 or 2 that made the game feel extremely unresponsive and cluncy compared to what it was before. So yeah back to Apex

Comment

• lemonw0rld commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh apparently they re keeping the 7.40 changes in the competitive modes, i guess thats not as bad, still doesnt make any sense that farming takes longer in casual how is farming fun for anyone?

One of the best updates, universally loved, 99% positive feedback, everyone was happy with it. It was removed... No idea why, if epic really wants to change that atleast put the harvesting rate to like 40% (5% less than what it was) keep the mats cap at 999 but add atleast 30hp per elimination, 50hp would be great but doubt that will happen.

Comment

I agree with you that this update was trash. But as side note. Im one of those players that used burst , and i was really good with it.I got annoyed that they removed it but whatever. Also if you read the patchnotes they changed the infantry riffle and it doesn't suck because its hitscan. Just saying.
                      This update is still the shittiest idea, time to play more apex i guess.

Comment

Hey,
                        Why did epic remove freak in shield over kills, u keep removing the stuff the players like, u deserve people to abandon the game for eternity, ur ****.....
                        Last edited by Mokamokahaha; 03-27-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X