Collapse
X

Account merging restrictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

epic sort out account merge i cant merge my accounts. i play on ps4 and have an account on pc

Comment

yeah....its not what the people in the community was expecting why give the option to merge pc and mobile when you cant... infact i cant even merge my playstation and xbox... all i wanted to do was merge both of my accounts... but these restrictions are ridiculous

Comment

Buuuuuuummmmp

Comment

Epic has let down a lot of people on this matter just because of a few that got hacked. If Epic wants to solve this account buying issue then the only way is to put a way players can get seasonal skins. A lot of people are against the returning of seasonal items so giving players the chance to sell their seasonal skins in player marketplace can be a huge thing. I mean, some people will pay 10,000 vbucks for a black knight skins that another player is selling in the store.

Comment

They have to at least include pc like this: One account must have played on Xbox, Nintendo Switch or PC and the other on PS4 before 28th of september 2018. They said on reddit that there will be potential of abuse if they remove the date, but whilst keeping the date and just including PC it’s totaly safe and everyone will be happy.

Comment

Share this with other people. If we want a change we need a lot of people to support this.

Comment

Yes, we want epic to include all consoles to this issue. They can keep the date requirement but PC is a console. There are people who did not know that they could use their XBOX or PS4 account on PC. Make this possible for PC as well.

Comment

• Not Mig commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah exactly

Linked accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Not Mig View Post
                  Share this with other people. If we want a change we need a lot of people to support this.
                  he is right, share and post

Comment

Linked accounts

Comment

i think what epic need to take into consideration is that the restrictions will increases scamming because people will be looking for accounts to buy or trade because theirs do not meet the requirements... they said that they will decrease the amount of scamming going on in the community but by the looks of it they are making it worse..... so yeah get this seen by alot of people in the community

Comment

Epic, please listen to us. We are a small group of people that want change, i know, but that is because not many people have 2 accounts. The one's that do have 2 accounts and can't merge them want a change, so please make this happen. I hope you care about smaller groups of your community aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Not Mig View Post
                          Epic, please listen to us. We are a small group of people that want change, i know, but that is because not many people have 2 accounts. The one's that do have 2 accounts and can't merge them want a change, so please make this happen. I hope you care about smaller groups of your community aswell.
                          i 100% agree, please epic, make it happen

Comment

Yeahh I need this too Epic! I have two PS4 accounts cmon please

Comment

are they doing something to fix this?

Comment

Working...
                              X