X

gifting from locker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gifting from locker

i think all non battle pass skins, backblings or gliders should be made available to gift with it taking one day for the gift to go through, I was enjoying fortnite to its fullest with siphon, i understand why they removed it (although there are still sweats in pubs) i also understand that some people say that streched resolution can make you better at the game or whatever, well i use stretched resolution because i have eye problems and i cant use my computer screen at the 16:9 ratio so i use 1440:1080 and like i said i was enjoying playing fortnite even after they removed siphon, but now i am unable to play fortnite properly and compete in arena and in pubs as i get destroyed and its not because im bad its because im playing having a headache looking at my screen some people tell me i will get used to it but like i said i have eye problems pls p at least revert the resolution change i hope at least cause i may be only one person with that problem and i understand why you wont revert the resolution but because of that i cant plY THIS GAME ANYMORE! im just depressed at the fact that all the money i spent on the game is gone to waste fortnite, epic i cry out for help plz respond and help
Working...
X