X
X

ban appeal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi im a belg so sorry for my bad english.
    im here to talk about my recent ban.
    the message say i can't connect due to a cheat or a VPN
    because i never cheat i suppose it's due to a vpn
    but i don't use any vpn
    i think it's not a reason for a ban! why did you do that !?!? so please reactivate my account
    my account name:koejeJ
    and can you remove my ip ban
    i have made this acc
    but i can't play
    pls unban

Comment

Originally posted by grisenaugust View Post
      ok listen im 14 and didnt think about what i did, so i made a 2nd account for fortnite and used hacks to see how fast they would ban me, but one thing i didnt know was that is was ip ban, so now i cant play fornite with my friends anymore, which is really annoying cause i think the game is really good and i used alot of money on it, i dont want to bag for being unbanned even tho the story sounds really dumb,if any from epic reads this pls unban me i swear ill never use hacks again
      hahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Hello, im not sure what i got banned for. A very long time ago i got banned my first game of fortnite, then i tried to make a second account but same problem. Any way i can be informed on an e-mail on how i can get unbanned?

Comment

If you let your friend borrow your laptop and he was hacking on it then wouldn't they ban his IP but your account? Props to epic for cracking down on cheating scumbags enjoy the ban.

Comment

I recently moved to sweden from germany where i lived before, i've lived here for about 3 months and we finally got our network running. In school all my friends talk about is fortnite and i really want to try it out. I've been watching every video of ninja and them other good players on youtube and really hav got in to fortnite. But yesterday when i logged in it said "You were removed from the match due to internet lag. your Ip or machine, VPN usage, or for cheating. We reommend not utilizing VPN or proxy services while attempting to play fortnite"
            At the moment i just thought it was because of the new internet but today when i logged in it said the same thing? Can i please get some help i really want to play. if there is something you can do my ingame name is : sansiro- .

Comment

Hello.
              My account (Knightmare_24) was banned for a misunderstanding by the bot. The bot accused me of using AutoHotKey. At the time, I was not aware of it being on. I use AutoHotKey for clicker games and stuff like that and not for 3rd party games like Fortnite. The program was idle during my play session and I forgot to close it before starting up Fortnite. I apologize for not exiting out this program before entering Fortnite and I should have known to exit out programs like that. I uninstalled the "AutoHotKey" program and I wish to come back to this beautiful game and have fun again.

Comment

Wow, y'all are unreal. You cheat and take the fun out of the game for everyone else, you sit and laugh and dance after you kill someone and take all their stuff, then when you get caught you lie and act innocent. Well you're not laughing and doing the Robot now are ya? People like you are the worst, enjoy your lovely ban!

Comment

Originally posted by KnightSlayer_24 View Post
                  Hello.
                  My account (Knightmare_24) was banned for a misunderstanding by the bot. The bot accused me of using AutoHotKey. At the time, I was not aware of it being on. I use AutoHotKey for clicker games and stuff like that and not for 3rd party games like Fortnite. The program was idle during my play session and I forgot to close it before starting up Fortnite. I apologize for not exiting out this program before entering Fortnite and I should have known to exit out programs like that. I uninstalled the "AutoHotKey" program and I wish to come back to this beautiful game and have fun again.
                  So you forgot to turn off your hacks? I’ve seen worse excuses.

Comment

asking for a friend..............

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderBerg View Post

So you forgot to turn off your hacks? I’ve seen worse excuses.
                      First of all, it wasn't even turned on in the first place. The program itself was running nothing and was idled the whole time. It's just Epic's system they put in place for it that makes it really defensive and automatically detects programs like that to be cheating. I never used the program to gain an advantage in Fortnite nor would I. I understand the strict policy, but in my case it just seem like I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

So I was banned on Saturday for misconduct in one of your games, I was using a macro that could click really fast. I use it in Rust but forgot to disable when joining into Fortnite Battle royale, so as I was using a jump crystal and building and all of a sudden. it banned me. The account name is 69LambSauce69, this is a different account because I cant sign in to the other one. I was using an auto-hotkey script that would simply make me tap quick. I've spent a lot of money and invested tons of time into your game, I would really appreciate it if you could un-ban me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
                        Last edited by 69Lamb Sauce69; 05-08-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

So I was banned on Saturday for misconduct in one of your games, I was using a macro that could click really fast. I use it in Rust but forgot to disable when joining into Fortnite Battle royale, so as I was using and jump crystal and building, it banned me. The account name is 69LambSauce69, this is a different account because I cant sign in to the other one. I've spent a lot of money and invested tons of time into your game, I would really appreciate it if you could un-ban me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Comment

plz unban me i did nothing

Comment

I got banned for nothing i was playing with my friend bu i didnt open hack i was playing fortnite and i got dc and its says you get pann for hacking but i didnt do any thing plz forgive me i didnt open hack plz i juts want to play fortnite with my frien plz appeal my ban.

Comment

I got banned for nothing i was playing with my friend bu i didnt open hack i was playing fortnite and i got dc and its says you get bann for hacking but i didnt do any thing plz forgive me i didnt open hack plz i juts want to play fortnite with my frien plz appeal my ban.

Comment

Working...
                                X