Again. STOP. BUNNY. HOPPING.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Again. STOP. BUNNY. HOPPING.

Bunny hopping ruins this game. There's no opinion, its fact. It takes zero skill to jump around like an idiot, but it gives SUCH a huge advantage over those of us who aren't cheap players.
    I have over 50 solo wins and many duo and squad wins, I'm not a new player. I win by playing properly, not utilising cheap methods like hiding in bushes and jumping around.

for godsake, you TRIED to stop it! You introduced the reduction in jump height didn't you? Or did you, was that just a lie? Because as of yet, I see no difference. Every single close range fight is me vs some cheater jumping and shooting endlessly. I usually win, but that's not the point. It's childish and is clearly pathetic play.
    Stop pandering to the poor players and remove it immediately please, for the sake of this games life.

The bottom line is you see people complaining about game mechanics because they want the developers to hold their hand rather than improving their own skills and changing their playstyle.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/Sweaty_Mudflaps
    where are the 50plus wins my ps4 aim assist friend ?
    Last edited by F1nNsCh3r; 12-03-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F1nNsCh3r View Post
      The bottom line is you see people complaining about game mechanics because they want the developers to hold their hand rather than improving their own skills and changing their playstyle.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/Sweaty_Mudflaps
      where are the 50plus wins my ps4 aim assist friend ?
      I love when people expose other players stats. Now we just need to wait and hear the "on another account" excuse.

And regarding the OPs post, I agree with F1nNsCh3r post.

Comment

good thing there's people like you that follow these oh so important gaming morals of not jumping in combat. you are a blessing to this community.

Comment

OP is a pathetic troll ( https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...ing-now-please )

I used to be analsandblaster, but I guess that's not PG13..

Comment

What I saw when reading this post: "Stand still and let me shoot you."

Comment

Originally posted by Pyr0cL4st1cFLoW View Post
              What I saw when reading this post: "Stand still and let me shoot you."
              Pretty much.

Comment

I also hate the bunny hopping, but instead of complaining, I just adapt. I avoid close-quarters combat as much as possible. And if I have to engage in CQC, I know that bunny hoppers telegraph where they are going to be and make for an easy hit when they land on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpBalls View Post
                  good thing there's people like you that follow these oh so important gaming morals of not jumping in combat. you are a blessing to this community.
                  I'm such a fan of your posts. Legend. (not sarcasm)

Comment

When did the game have rules to stop "cheap" tactics? A player will do anything to win from camping, bunny hopping, using 300+ ammo on your walls to flush you out rather than running toward your position, etc etc. anything is applicable barring actual cheating.

Comment

Lol jumping is cheating now? That’s new. Jump shooting has been a thing since FPS games were born.

Comment

At least when I complain about stuff it's an actual problem...

Comment

Let's look at what Fortnite Battle Royal is:
                          100 people fighting with random drops in a large map.
                          Players can destroy almost anything.
                          Players can build cover and deploy traps.
                          Each weapon has different advantages and disadvantages at certain ranges.
                          The playable map area gets smaller as the game progresses.
                          Stealth and survival matter.

The game's internal style, what Fortnite is, does not benefit from players jumping repeatedly in close combat. In the game it DOES work with the way the script is currently built, however it doesn't add depth of gameplay. It removes depth of gameplay. The game becomes less about choosing cover, building cover, and selecting the best weapon for the engagement - and more about smashing buttons.

A mechanic that should be implemented is a decrease in accuracy when one jumps. When one jumps repeatedly they should jump shorter and their horizontal velocity should change.

I absolutely love the verticality when it comes to base building, deployment, and to the jump pads. The Developers should let THAT be the vertical aspect of the game that stands out and shines - and not allow it to be obscured by smashing the jump button repeatedly.

Comment

this guy reminds me of Ninja when he complains of stream snipers everytime he dies. Dude, hopping is apart of the game, get used to it. Adapt. and if you payed attention, hopping is reduced if you spam it. get used to the timing, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by xSiNNx View Post
                              this guy reminds me of Ninja when he complains of stream snipers everytime he dies. Dude, hopping is apart of the game, get used to it. Adapt. and if you payed attention, hopping is reduced if you spam it. get used to the timing, simple.
                              It IS currently part of the game, but it design wise doesn't really fit into the game as a whole. Fortnite is not a fast paced action shooter in your face action packed shooter like Halo or CoD.
                              It's third person tactical builder scavenger survival. Jumping around really pulls away from the vertical in the jump pads, terrain, and building of cover / bases.

Comment

Working...
                              X