X

Fix the shot guns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix the shot guns

Im going to quit if you dont fix em i hit 47 head shot right up close im removeing the game untill fix

if anything the shot gun is by far the most overplayed piece of weaponry in this entire game, it also happens to be able to do a 1 shot kill head shot especially when people fly up behind you with it out and take you before you can respond (for the record, unless you are on a mobile phone or deaf...you can't really tell that an enemy is behind you until it's too late most times) SO yeah lets nerf the shot gun and be done with it ;)

Comment

Yes please nerf. They nerfed it seasons back then rebuffed it. Just keep it nerfed! The only thing that should allow a oneshot honestly should only be kept to snipers.

Comment

I am seriously getting fed the HEII up with these shotgun bugs. Im still getting red pellets and NO DAMAGE but most importantly, a glitch thats been active since SEASON 3 when the double pump was nerfed. MY SHOTGUN DOESNT SHOOT SOMETIMES!!!!! Just randomly switching from ar to shotgun, i click the mouse and nothing happens and i just jump around like a ****** staring dead at the opponent instead of my shotgun SHOOTING. This is the ONLY gun I have this issue with. I know i cant be the only one. Some people say oh youre switching too fast. BULLS*#&. Sometimes, it switches it extremely fast and fires without issue. This is really starting to get on my nerves to the point im about to quit. the last 5 games i have played, i have had this come up in at least one fight. and luckily sometimes i still manage to win but its very irritating. PLEASE FIX THIS! I know it has to do with the double pump and putting delays on weapons but this is getting ridiculous

Comment

Next game I played, had my shotgun out the whole time, went to shoot. nothing. switched to my ar and fired, then switched back to shot, hit a 38 to the head. this game is trash. im so tired of dying from glitches. and alot of big time streamers are complaining as well. stop adding new things and start FIXING YOUR GAME before it falls apart.

Comment

Working...
          X