X

All shotguns are inconsistant!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All shotguns are inconsistant!!

I'm beyond tired of playing this game. There is no skill in using a pump action that will kill you in one shot with 100 shield 100 health. The other shotgun hits for either 150 points or 7 back and forth no matter the range. I got shot point blank last night and only lost 3 health to the purple tactical shotgun then I quickly pistoled him after. Its not fair that it either hits way to hard or not even a love tap. Check out your shotguns hit points they are so broken. Please just rework that pump. Its a **** sniper. I have many clips if you would like to see of getting one shot with 200 health from more than 15 yards away. Not usually one to complain but I don't think I have had this much of a problem since the jumper pad patch. I cant even go into a city without 4 guys in a squad all with pumps one tapping my whole team from half way across town.

The pump was already previously nerfed, stop ranting.

Comment

no shot gun kills you in 1 shot if you have 100% health and shield. fact.

Comment

i feel the same way. one time i got hit by a dude, i got full shield and he had a green pump and got knocked down in 1 shot.
        Last edited by D00M3D2D13; 12-07-2017, 12:38 AM. Reason: my mate knocked him down with green tactical

Comment

Wrong place guys this isn't for Battle Royale but for Save The World go make this topic under the right place under the BR part of the forums thanks

Comment

yes screw the shot guns forreal the **** game is starting to **** me off with all the **** gun ********

Comment

I didmt even know husks COULD use shotguns!

Comment

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...estions-advice

Please move your topic to this section of the forums as this section has NOTHING to DO with Battle Royale! You are posting in the Save The World side which has nothing to do with Battle Royale

Comment

I just finished a game of 20v20, during that game I encountered someone and all i had (for close range) was a pump and he had only used a tactical. I shot him first and took off 34ish shield, he shot me and took off all my shield (50) and some health (about 17) i shot him expecting to take about half health off but only did 9 damage. Shotguns In my mind should never do 9 damage at nearly point blank range. Epic, for me and everyone else begging, Please fix the insane inconsistency of shotguns.

Comment

Working...
                  X