aim assist and ADS for console.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• aim assist and ADS for console.

basically, i have almost 300 wins. a high kd so i know how to play this game lmfao, with this new update you have cooked the aim assist and ADS literally can't land a shot, i've gone from 40 ADS to 10 and still impossible to hit shots with AR distanced/medium range, please change this back we are not using mouses on xbox.

Originally posted by Surphy View Post
    basically, i have almost 300 wins. a high kd so i know how to play this game lmfao, with this new update you have cooked the aim assist and ADS literally can't land a shot, i've gone from 40 ADS to 10 and still impossible to hit shots with AR distanced/medium range, please change this back we are not using mouses on xbox.
    100% agree it’s ruined the game I have 4500 kills and it’s ruined now. Unplayable @epic

Comment

it's ruining my 4 kd. lmfao

Comment

Yeah I got a 4.5 and it’s not helping me thats for sure lol

Comment

Why is there no function in the settings where you can choose between aim assist on/off. The game is totally unplayable on ps4 now, PC players just have too many advantages compared to gamepad now.

Comment

Totally agree. Turns out it's now easier to kill someone with a pickaxe than an AR...

Feels bad man.

Comment

Aim Assist preset is good in latest patch. But Mnk... Epic Games, please, delete MnK (mouse and keyboard) from the game on consoles.

Comment

Definitly agree, it's unplayable without the aim-assist!

Comment

I haven't felt any changes in the aiming system in my opinion. I can still kill an enemy player easily.
                  Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Not hitting targets at medium range with an AR isnt a aim assist thing its a luck thing. Bullet spread is just random you could even miss all your shots being dead centered on target.

Aim assist is still there just lowered I still find a controller completely useable on PC and I usually place in the top 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X