Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom controls - let's make this happen!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst I like the new control system I do feel it could do with a bit of tweaking.

Firstly, I have always had the circle (or B) button as crouch and I still play other first person shooters such as destiny 2 and circle has always been the button to press. Everyone is different and with this in mind it would be great if we could customise our own layouts and familiarise these controls to what we are used to using.

In terms of grenades they should be readily available and it would be great to have a hot key to press on console to throw a grenade. Perhaps you can make this L1 (left bumber) and you can assign a grenade type to it (smoke/standard).

I feel just these couple of changes would make a huge difference in the game play. I'm interested to see what the thoughts are of anyone else who's read this post.

I don't see how this could become a problem... many games let you customize how you go about performing an action in-game via a control.
    Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

I particularly would like to see a less clunky way of throwing a grenade in the heat of battle.

Comment

Working...
      X