X

South African Servers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South African Servers

Heyo so a lot of friends and i really love your game and have been wanting it ever since we saw it the only problem is that we live in South Africa and we don't get very good ping on Euro servers so i wanted to request if you guys could make South African servers for us South Africans to play on it would really be great please if you can it would really help me and a lot of friends i know that play this game but they don't play as much as they would because they do not get a playable ping half the time it is also a huge disadvantage for us so please I'm begging you guys do what you can

Yes! I love this game but 200+ ms ping sucks, 1/4 sec lag makes a huge difference and puts us at a disadvantage. I'm sure they're more players from Africa than Oceania!!!

Comment

Yes they don't care about Africa Lol, they never reply...

Comment

I also feel the online gaming community in SA is big enough for them to give us our own local servers. We need to keep posting till they address our concerns. #BringServersToSA

Comment

Same for us South East Asians. The Asia server they provided for us is located in Japan and we get a terrible connection. 100-200 ms. Takes like more than a second sometimes to switch weapons and loot.
          I feel like they are waiting for the playerbase for each region to grow first before adding servers. But in my opinion, they should actually add the servers first and for sure the playerbase will grow.

Comment

I've been tempted to buy V-buck or a season pass or even the save the world campaign, but I promised myself that I refuse to spend a cent on a developer that can't show any commitment to the south African gamers. I've made that mistake too many times with other developers like Facepalm's- Rust. And it's clear that epic games has no plan whatsoever to accommodate us, since I have not once seen them reply to any of these requests for south African servers.

Comment

Please add SOUTH AFRICAN servers Epics games!! :{

https://www.change.org/p/epic-games-...share_petition

Sign the petition everyone! We almost have 7500 people!

Also support our fellow SOUTH AFRICAN Fortnite streamer Pacman @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClw...Fort:Emoji-14:

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckydoll8 View Post
                I've been tempted to buy V-buck or a season pass or even the save the world campaign, but I promised myself that I refuse to spend a cent on a developer that can't show any commitment to the south African gamers. I've made that mistake too many times with other developers like Facepalm's- Rust. And it's clear that epic games has no plan whatsoever to accommodate us, since I have not once seen them reply to any of these requests for south African servers.
                Sign the petition and make a donation. If you cant pony up R30 to share the petition to another 5-10 people who can sign and donate to the cause you arent doingenough to make this a reality.

SA SERVER PETITION(9000 Homeboys and Homegirls at the time of this post)
                https://www.change.org/p/epic-games-...share_petition

Comment

Please add a South African Server as this game is becoming unplayable as you rank up !!. Playing against more experienced players are becoming more harder every day as they have an advantage with a much lower ping. I Really enjoy this game and spend a lot of time on it.I know a lot of people would appreciate a more competitive and fair game.

Comment

PLEASE Epic... we need South African Servers

Comment

After update everything just got worse my friend said to me that he would rhather play roblox or pubg were he gets no lań£g

Comment

The last thing we needed was the lag that the new updates the last 2 weeks have added on top of this. Even people in the US are complaining about that. Epic keeps adding a ton of new things in game, maybe try to get some servers up in Africa and South east Asia, im sure the little kiddies in America and Europe can wait for a new explosive in game.

Comment

this game is amazing, i love it, its really fun with my friends, playing the LTM or even just normal duos or squads, but the 200+ ping is horrible to deal with. From the bullets not registering, even though i get hitmarkers to say that i hit them, i still die regardless because of the latency between me and the servers.. me being in south africa and servers being in EU or others. im not asking for south african servers, im asking for African servers, remember this is not just about south african players, its about all the other players in the other countries in africa who have to play on those distant servers, its really aggravating when you constantly come second by lagging out or your gun not shooting even though you have it out, or even your bullets not registering, i can do so much better on this game and i do well, top 5 is not bad even though its not a win, and that on 200 ping, i can do so much better if i had the 10 or lesser ping that every other player on those servers have. its a real disadvantage in fights and it makes the game ragey at times.. there are so many players in africa and you know that epic has the information on how many players are from which continent. having at least 1 server on each continent is not a bad idea, its sad to see that africa is always left out when it comes to games like this.
                          Last edited by MasterKrish17; 05-02-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Epic you need to read these, South Africa needs servers to have the best experience!

Comment

Common EPIC!! Make it happen

Comment

Working...
                              X