Gold potion idea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold potion idea

So I have an idea that u guys creat a gold potion that for 10 seconds give you the possibility to see where other players are in the map like little dots either people within a certain radius or every player that is alive on the whole map :) what u guys think?

Yeah and that the potion is rare or very rare to find :)

Comment

This reminds me of The Last of Us' game mode Factions MP where you can equip the perk Hawk-Eyed 2 and you'd see a red outline of the enemy player for 8 seconds.

Or for those who have been around long enough the ability of a Chimera in Resistance: Fall of Man where you can enter rage mode and see enemy players through obstructions for a brief period of time.

A great idea, but for a Battle Royale game I think it is a bit over-the-top.
      Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Maybe for a type of makeshift armor that you need to farm 25 mushrooms to make or somthing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy_Wolf View Post
          Maybe for a type of makeshift armor that you need to farm 25 mushrooms to make or somthing.
          This sounds a lot like a Minecraft plugin now.
          Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

Comment

I though something like when you collect resources like trees if u lucky it drop this potion or like when u find a bush in a chest you can find a gold map that gives u this ability! Oh man so much ideas lol :)

Comment

Originally posted by BattleBathos View Post
              I though something like when you collect resources like trees if u lucky it drop this potion or like when u find a bush in a chest you can find a gold map that gives u this ability! Oh man so much ideas lol :)
              Don't you think it's quite contradictory for Epic to be banning people using ESP modifications and then for them to be like "Hey, here's an item that gives you temporary ESP!"?

Comment

Ever since the smoke grenade was introduced I had a similar idea, what if they added a poison grenade. Now hear me out, this idea might be crazy but, It could change the way players play. When the grenade lands, it makes a cloud like circle that overtime does damage to the player ( The grenade lasts as much as the smoke grenade dealing 2× damage every second). To not make this a powerful weapon, you can only equip 2 poison grenades in your inventory. That means the opponent will have to leave their spot and build a new fort to avoid the toxic fumes.

Comment

so u basicaly want some wallhack potion right ? ok, epic games should add that into this game paired with some pokemons that folows you and attack enemies for you.
                  Don't you want some aimbot potion too ? Like you drink it and you have aimbot for 10 seconds. How about that ?
                  I think you will need some teleportation potion too, you drink it and you can teleport to other players with just one click, will that make you happy ?

Comment

Working...
                  X