Shooting System changed to "normal" please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting System changed to "normal" please

Hey, I just updated Fortnite with the 1.32 patch update and I have too say I am happy with the overall Audio changes, yet the removal of the aiming assist just killed the game (at least for me). I have to be honest... even though it was easier to kill enemies with the aiming assist there was still some challenge to it, it was fun (main objective of a game, to be fun). Now with the aiming assist disabled everything has changed, it is harder to kill for both the enemy and myself and it just makes us look like two goons trying to kill eachother, it is ridiculous. I have only played 4/5 games and had to stop palying because it was just not feeling the same. As much as I love the game, I cant play it anymore due to the removal of the aim assist.

I suggest you guys give us the option to switch on or off the aiming assist, to achieve that combat fluidity there was before the 1.32 patch.

Thanks

Aim assist is still there just toned down they didnt remove it. Before it was too strong but I like the new change it is going to take some getting used to though. Managed to get 4th in solo with my PS4 controller on PC in my first match today.

Comment

I love the 1.32 update but I still feel no changes when aiming.
      Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Originally posted by War_MachineXL View Post
        Aim assist is still there just toned down they didnt remove it. Before it was too strong but I like the new change it is going to take some getting used to though. Managed to get 4th in solo with my PS4 controller on PC in my first match today.
        I feel like it has been completely removed though. In the previous 4/5 games I played I still managed to get around 7/8 kills each game, but it wasnt because of my skill/ability, it was due to the opponents inability to hit me as a result of the new patch impleented. In fact most of the encounters and shootings with enemies where quite awkward, it took us ages for either one of us to get a kill. Maybe its just me, but I like the old shooting system.
        Last edited by qu_de_quesco; 12-07-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Please patch the Aim-Assistent to the old one.

Comment

UPDATE (For Fortnite staff): Lowering the Sensitivity does not help at all.

Comment

Working...
            X