X

How!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How!?!

Do you manage to mess this game up even more every time you update it!? What have you done to the aiming system? Why can’t you make something that works like every other shooting game has managed to do? This game is a joke, we asked for better aiming accuracy so you give us a dumb sound effect for the potion and slurpe, we asked you to fix the open chest glitch yet first game back in it stilllll happens and you gave us a moving parachute mechanics what are you guys doingg

I feel no difference in aiming accuracy and I've been getting the same amount of kills as prior to the update... maybe you depended on the aim assist too much? Because they have reduced it.

P.S. Checked your stats, not bad.
    [B]Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea![/B]

[COLOR=#FF0000]>>>[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/suggestions-advice/119361-concept-idea-architect-mode"][B]Battle Royale: Architect Mode[/B][/URL] [COLOR=#FF0000]<<<[/COLOR]

Comment

• Remiklee commented
      Editing a comment
      yes I think they need to fix big issue before adding little ****,,, my hit maker shows me hitting people and doing no damage its not the aiming that's bad its the hit marker that is not working so many ghost shots!!

THEREALHAWKINGS It’s just bs man so sick of this counting down the minutes to pubg hate this **** game man they changing stuff that doesn’t need to be changed did we really need a sound effect for the potion? No we needed proper accuracy...

Comment

Originally posted by stewys92 View Post
      THEREALHAWKINGS It’s just bs man so sick of this counting down the minutes to pubg hate this **** game man they changing stuff that doesn’t need to be changed did we really need a sound effect for the potion? No we needed proper accuracy...
      Again, I feel no problem with the game's accuracy and I've felt that it was properly fixed in 1.31 (1.9). Now that they have reduced aim assist a lot of people are complaining about "accuracy", but it's just fine... it's the bullet spread that I feel needs to be adjusted slightly again.
      [B]Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea![/B]

[COLOR=#FF0000]>>>[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/suggestions-advice/119361-concept-idea-architect-mode"][B]Battle Royale: Architect Mode[/B][/URL] [COLOR=#FF0000]<<<[/COLOR]

Comment

THEREALHAWKINGS Yeah my bad man that’s what I ment to say the spread. Why is that even in the game? A players worst nightmare is being beat by someone because of luck, so why base a whole shooting system around that? How would anyone see the upside to that

Comment

now u have to aim by yourself lol! aim assist was half aimbot. there was some vids ppl spamming aim to get the crossair always on the enemy.

Comment

THEREALHAWKINGS Yeah my bad man that’s what I ment to say the spread. Why is that even in the game? A players worst nightmare is being beat by someone because of luck, so why base a whole shooting system around that? How would anyone see the upside to that
            If you think about it, the farther the bullet travels the more likely it is to be affected by natural conditions causing them to spread. The bullet spread is annoying in longer distances but in medium to close range situations it doesn't affect my gameplay that much or even at all. You also have to get used to using the right weapon for specific scenarios.

Part of me believes that bullet spread is reduced greatly with each increasing weapon tier but I'm too lazy to fact check that... plus I never really acquire any weapon over Rare due to be lazy again.

Originally posted by F1nNsCh3r View Post
            now u have to aim by yourself lol! aim assist was half aimbot. there was some vids ppl spamming aim to get the crossair always on the enemy.
            Good.

Comment

THEREALHAWKINGS I’d agree with you about the natural conditions and realism but when your building brick walls the whole realism excuse at that level is ridiculous

Comment

F1nNsCh3r I ment bullet spread accuracy

Comment

THEREALHAWKINGS I’d agree with you about the natural conditions and realism but when your building brick walls the whole realism excuse at that level is ridiculous
                  It is pretty comical that you can build structures almost instantly.

Comment

Ta daaa.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/...d_sensitivity/

Comment

i am fed up of shooting someone then they kill me half a second later and i apparently didnt deal damage from that shot fortnite please lower the time that cancels out the shot

Comment

Working...
                      X