Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox One Mouse and Keyboard (Mouse Not Working)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen that the PS4 has keyboard and mouse support on Fortnite and me being an Xbox One player tried it out. The keyboard works perfectly but I was not able to get any response from the mouse and I believe the result of this is a bug. Just wondering if it was fixable because I'd love to be able to play Fortnite with a mouse and keyboard since my computer is a school laptop so it's obviously not good enough to run Fortnite.

Thanks for any Replys & Help,
    JtttL

Same here bro i just tried for my xbox one my keyboard worked fine but my mouse didnt work at all.. they need to fix this :(

Comment

I’ve been trying everyday to see if it is fixed... still isnt.

Comment

Same problem, at first i thought it was just the mouse but i tried 3 different mouses and none of them worked

Comment

good, doesn't belong on console. go be pc master race else where

Comment

Xbox doesn't support the M&K yet. You need a Xim4 adaptor. It's fun wink wink

Comment

The aim assist in this game makes the xim4 and venom hard to use. It’s so sticky that once you make contact with the cursor you pretty much have to come out of ads to change where you’re aiming and I ads pretty much every time I’m firing. I can’t break that habit to save my life. It’s not great, but still better than a controller. For me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Captntynknots View Post
                good, doesn't belong on console. go be pc master race else where
                dude it’s just an aiming mechanism. If he was complaining about frame rates and draw distances then maybe your comment maybe makes sense. M&k aiming is a preference. Just like Astro a50s and elite controllers, I have both. If m&k is unfair then so are those. Being able to hear gnats fart and never take my thumbs off the aim sticks is a huge advantage. Way more so than just using the control method you’re used to. I use both, so I know. More than someone just throwing rocks from the sidelines. Open your wallet and get one. Don’t be mad you’re poor.

Comment

when will xbox get mouse and keyboard support

Comment

Dude if you need to use mouse and keyboard, use it on PC. The point of console is to use a controller. That's what its designed for. Don't ruin it for others dude.

Comment

• Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yea but pcs are expensive and console are cheaper

Hey.
                    Xbox have mouse and keyboard support (work in dome games like Minecraft).
                    in fortnite, keyboard work, but not mouse.

Comment

Honestly I feel like using a mouse and keyboard would be sort of an unfair advantage to the general Xbox audience. I play Xbox & PC and I know for a fact that my aim is is better without a stick & aim assist, but rather with a mouse & keyboard. I agree with the people who said this earlier: just play PC version mayn.

Comment

Not buying a $1000 pc when I already own the x. Just play on pc is a dumbass suggestion. And I will admit the mouse gives me a slight advantage in long range, but the frog hopping noobs definitely get an advantage over me in close range fights because all they do is jump and spam the ads button while firing and the aim assist does the rest. Hate that ****.

If if they make a m&k lobby I’ll be the first one in it. I want an even playing field as much as the rest. My advice to you if you have a problem playing against me using m&k is to buy an adapter and quit complaining. You will still suck, but it’s way cheaper than the stupid suggestion that I buy a gaming pc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikehamtaro View Post
                          Dude if you need to use mouse and keyboard, use it on PC. The point of console is to use a controller. That's what its designed for. Don't ruin it for others dude.
                          “The point” of a console is to have a closed system for users and developers priced to sell to the masses. There have always been variants to the input devices available and your argument basically says if you use anything other than stock hardware you’re doing it wrong. Bull ****. I’ll always own the best and therefore always have an “unfair” advantage over anyone not buying the best gear. And guess what? You can do it too. That’s right. You to can use what ever input method you want to. It’s allowed. Even coming to native console support very soon. Then the scrubs will truly cry. Not my fault if someone chooses an inferior input device. It is a choice. I choose the best. I suggest you do the same or get used to being at the bottom of the leaderboard.

Comment

So many salty console peasants and pc master race dudes in here, Console is meant for convenience. If you want to have a more stable and competitive gaming experience go to pc, but it wont be cheap. Mouse and Keyboard on xbox one would be a nice addition but not if the people using mouse and keyboard were filled in with people using controllers. Mouse and Keyboard on console would be an amazing addition for people that hate relying on aim assist or just want to be able to have more hotkeys. I support it

Comment

Working...
                            X