New weapon suggestion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New weapon suggestion

Hey Epic and friend's
    I had an idea for a couple unique weapons that could potentially fit into the battle royale mode
    I was thinking of a cross between a pistol and smg like a machine pistol (fast firerate,11 damage,high recoil) it could also take light rounds for ammo
    I also was thinking a crossbow with a scope would be a cool silent long-range addition to the sniper rifles and distance weapons (crossbow bolt ammo maybe?)

I think a crossbow has already been suggested, but I like your machine pistol idea... perhaps it could be a low drop weapon and do less damage than the pistol does since you can dish out a quick kill with it.

Also, if you have multiple ideas you don't need to make a new thread right after you've submitted one; try keeping them in one thread so it's easier for us to find and comment on.
    Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Oh okay sorry I'm new to this,I'll keep my posts in the same thread!
      Thanks for your feedback :)
      Yeah I'd like the machine pistol to be a less frequent drop,and I hope the crossbow can potentially make it down the road!

Comment

Yeah, but the arrow should leave some tracers behind it so you can see it and try to dodge it, otherwise it will be too OP. The arrow should have some kind of sound too, like a wizzing sound or something like that but should emit it in air continuously until it hits something. you should hear that sound only if the arrow is close to you or it passed by you on a verry close range.
        A mid-range bow will be nice too, using same ammo as this weapon but dealing less damage.

Comment

Originally posted by tre3fla View Post
          Yeah, but the arrow should leave some tracers behind it so you can see it and try to dodge it, otherwise it will be too OP. The arrow should have some kind of sound too, like a wizzing sound or something like that but should emit it in air continuously until it hits something. you should hear that sound only if the arrow is close to you or it passed by you on a verry close range.
          A mid-range bow will be nice too, using same ammo as this weapon but dealing less damage.
          This sounds similar to the Huntsman in Team Fortress 2...
          Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

That makes a lot of sense and would make the crossbow more balanced so I totally agree,as for a mid range bow I'd like a compound bow to be added
            maybe it does less damage and has a bit quicker firerate then the crossbow?

Comment

Originally posted by SurrealSpit View Post
              That makes a lot of sense and would make the crossbow more balanced so I totally agree,as for a mid range bow I'd like a compound bow to be added
              maybe it does less damage and has a bit quicker firerate then the crossbow?
              Yeah, faster fire rate, less damage, less precision. An arrow holder on the back when you holding the bow will be pretty cool too. When you are shooting with it and put a new arrow should add an animation like he's taking the arrow from the arrows holder and puts in on the bow. If you shoot a wooden wall or a tree or a wooden fence the arrow should stick in the hit place untill that wall is destroyed.

Comment

So basically a Tec-9? They're already 5 light ammo weapons in the game, I think we're fine.

Comment

Working...
                X