X

Servers for South africa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers for South africa

so i posted the same thing a while ago but it didn't seem to get across that much so i just wanted to post again that South Africa has a pretty big Gaming community and it would be great for us to have servers for South Africa cause 200ms really makes a different and it is really hard for people to play with 200ms. games like Dota 2 or CS:GO even have many different servers and i think people really appreciate that and i think your player base could grow much bigger if you just took a little bit of time to add South African servers and even other servers in other areas it would help out your community so much and all of us love your game the lag is just to much to handle sometimes that 1/4 of a second delay could cost you the game

and so i think you if you guys could just focus on servers just for a little bit so people can have a better and fun time in your game

Pleas guys Rock on and Keep making amazing games

YEET!!!

Originally posted by Ninja_XXi View Post
    so i posted the same thing a while ago but it didn't seem to get across that much so i just wanted to post again that South Africa has a pretty big Gaming community and it would be great for us to have servers for South Africa cause 200ms really makes a different and it is really hard for people to play with 200ms. games like Dota 2 or CS:GO even have many different servers and i think people really appreciate that and i think your player base could grow much bigger if you just took a little bit of time to add South African servers and even other servers in other areas it would help out your community so much and all of us love your game the lag is just to much to handle sometimes that 1/4 of a second delay could cost you the game

and so i think you if you guys could just focus on servers just for a little bit so people can have a better and fun time in your game

Pleas guys Rock on and Keep making amazing games

YEET!!!
    You want SA servers? Then man up. Put away that R30 bucks you were going to spend on your MacD burger, Sign the petition below and Donate R30 to help share the petition and tell every dam friend or family member you have to pony up a small donation. Every time someone donates the petition is shared to another 5-10 people. That's another 5-10 signatures and more donations. Join me and my 9000 Homeboys and Homegirls(at the time of this post) in making the biggest dam "Hello Epic? Wheres the SA servers yo?" that we can achieve. If you haven't donated, you haven't yet done your part in helping us get our Servers.

SA SERVER PETITION:

https://www.change.org/p/epic-games-...share_petition

Comment

Working...
    X