OG John Wick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG John Wick

Hello Epic Games Team,

As the time I am writing this, you dropped the new John Wick skin, which looks like a reworked art of the Season 3 Battle Pass level 100 skin, the Reaper.
    The way I am seeing this is the same way the people who got the Skull Trooper skin right before season 1 when you guys brought it back, they wanted a different version of the skull trooper, because they really deserved it for sticking with the game since the beggining. John Wick is considered an "OG" skin, since the game still had not blown up at that time. I spoke to some of my friends and I asked them if there was gonna be any different style for the old John Wick skin and they said no, because they are different skins, they dont belong to the same "set". If so, the old John Wick shouldn't even be on the John Wick's Bounty trailer, so I completely rejected that possibility.
    What I am really asking for is for a new skin style for the Reaper skin, a differentiation factor from the new one. "If you want a remastered version of the John Wick, just buy the new one." - that's not as simple as that. From my personal experience, I have been rocking the old John Wick literally since the day I got it. I've been rocking it so much that my friends even associate me to that skin, and when i use for example a soccer skin they tell me it's weird for me to use such an over-used skin. In the end of the day, I think the Reaper needed a little bit of a fresh new look, for example, a white version of him, or any other thing that was new to the skin, because, again, I really think it should have a new look - styles.
    Lastly I want to thank the Epic Games Team for everything you have done for not only the gaming community, but to the whole world, because bring together gamers, streamers, youtubers, celebrities to play one game is not everyone who can do it.

Hope you take this suggestion to consideration.

Thank you so much,
    Falls.

why you didn't give anything to those who have the John Wick skin of the third season, it is very upsetting that you add an improved version of this skin for packs and give nothing for the original version of the skin of the third season

Comment

The skin is different already why give something extra?

Comment

• faІІs commented
        Editing a comment
        What I mean is that if the new John Wick can be bought from the item shop and it is "better looking" that the og one, I think we could get an update on our version too. I think it is fair.

they are two different skins with different names, I have both and its fine

Comment

• faІІs commented
        Editing a comment
        Both skins belong to the same purpous, the John Wick movie. If they were two completely different skins, then Epic would not put both on the same trailer.

• HalfCoolbacon commented
        Editing a comment
        R U sure about that.

• VNS_Pokeguyelmo commented
        Editing a comment
        I am the only one of my freinds with the reaper skin and my friends are trying to annoy me because the John wick skin is in the item shop

The new Wick skin is so good, the Reaper is absolutely useless now except to flex season 3 status.

Comment

I started in season 3 was new and didn’t buy the battle pass till season 4. Huge regret as my favorite skin is dark voyager. But if I had the OG John wick I’d be yelling at epic for the new style to. How about you give the OG John wick a new style for the skin? Edit: It says my join date is In July because that’s when I started on switch. I played season 3 and 4 on mobile.
        Last edited by HalfCoolbacon; 05-16-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I can't even buy the John Wick skin because it doesn't even appear in the item shop for me I've tried restarting my game but didn't work apparently some other people also couldn't get the skin because it didn't appear in the item shop.

Comment

The reaper isn't OG Fortnite Br blew up at the middle/end of season 2 and the reaper is your og style for John wick because you can buy the new skin just like everyone else but everyone else can't buy the reaper, that's why we shouldn't get anything. It's nothing like the skull trooper situation because they are visibly different skins yes they are based on the same person but you and many others have an exclusive item John wick is an item shop skin he is not exclusive, you have your style.

note: fortnite surpassed 45 million players before the launch of season 3 back in January 2018 1 month before the release

Skull trooper owners recieved a new style as a thank you for supporting the game in season 1 because season 1 is OG
            Last edited by DiabloThePyro; 05-17-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X