X

I think you missed a huge opportunity with the Explosive mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you missed a huge opportunity with the Explosive mode

Fireworks trail on the rockets and festive explosions in celebration of new years? Kinda thought this was a given considering the period of time you were releasing this limited game mode.

Fireworks trail. Festive explosions. Permanent night time.

Donnu? ¯\_()_/¯

nah.......

Comment

They half-*** every LTM. They don't think of anything special and just say "lets just do 50v50", lets just "replace all guns with explosive variants, lets just "replace all guns with silenced variants."

They're lazy.

Comment

Seems like it.

And more bugs has also accumulated since 1.9.X

Worse net coding with building, going through doors and picking up items.

Manual shotguns have a higher firerate than auto shotguns if you juggle them.

Which btw is completely random if you can juggle them properly because of input lag that you might get by ending up on a bad match making server even though they claim that match making region is same latency. There's a significant difference when you try to place a map marker. some lobbys you can freely spam the map marker and others you can barely put one every 3rd second because of input delay

Comment

What was there to gain that'd make this a miss?

Comment

Originally posted by UEG ShadowAngel View Post
            What was there to gain that'd make this a miss?

Positive feedback and appreciation of the game which is something that it's currently needed with all the issues going around.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch MiqiGS View Post

Positive feedback and appreciation of the game which is something that it's currently needed with all the issues going around.
              the game is getting just that though, how else do you stay as one of the top played games? I don't see how adding fireworks and such for a day that I myself don't even think should be a holiday is a missed opportunity.

Comment

we need stats for this mode! i alrdy won 7matches today lol. ppl are not building in rocket fights to block the spam shots from 4 rockys. its awesome :p

Comment

This game mode and any other limited time game mode is just a waste of time and nothing but pure fun, since there is no stats to earn. Why would you want them to put more graphical input to cause even more lag/bug issues than what they're already is......like camannn.
                  ACspartan31
                  Xbox One S

Comment

i use it for lvl boosting. and just4fun

Comment

Yea of course that's the best part, also the fact that NO ONE builds to protect exactly how you said it ahahaha it's too fun. But I think the more they can focus on the important game modes and hopefully soon creating a fully glitch-free environment for duo's and squad's I'll be happy for them to start having fun with rotational game modes. Solo's I think they have improved greatly as I never experience input lag like I do with duo's or squad's given my connection is the exact same for all types.
                      ACspartan31
                      Xbox One S

Comment

Working...
                      X