X

Pump Shotgun Broken (Useless)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pump Shotgun Broken (Useless)

During recent matches and this is a common occurrence now i have picked up a uncommon, or common pump shotgun and shot someone up close in the body and dealt only 9 damage to them, that is right 9! no wonder the pump is outclassed because it is broken and the stats tell me it deals 90 damage and 95 damage for a common but deals 9 damage up close and even less around 6 damage if i'm further away, the range and damage of the pump is broken people and hopefully the devs give the pump justice.

The pump shotgun is the hard counter to the Auto shotty and the idiots who jump around like idiots using it. Become skilled with it, you won't regret it.

Comment

I have the same issue sometimes it hits for 9 to the face and sometimes for 190 .. IDK what to say

Comment

I think the exact opposite. With 2 pump shotguns rotating you are a killing machine. I suggest you look up daequan loco on youtube.

Comment

Rofl I've hit so far shots with pump and done 180 damage the shotgun is very broke it can do complete trash or godly at med range to close its dumb

Comment

i actually use the double barrel over the autopump. its so retardet getting outdamaged by everythink

Comment

Working...
            X