X

Going to quit over bush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to quit over bush

I swear epic is obsessed with the bush. I must've killed like 20 people in bushes today. All my friends are getting annoyed with this game because like any other game, they cater to noobs. Yes noobs suck and lose so reward them with easy bush camping. Every item added has been to promote bush camping. Stop advertising it like its the coolest thing in the world now i have to pay attention to every dumb bush in this game. 200+ wins spread about to quit this game. Literally game killer.

It's a strategy in this game.

And I don't see why you are saying they "cater to noobs", people like Summit1g and others use this strategy as well so are you calling them all them Noobs?

Do you even know who Summit1g is?

Go search for him then tell me if it caters to noobs.

If you and your mates really don't like it, then leave, play another game, simples.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Waz View Post

And I don't see why you are saying they "cater to noobs", people like Summit1g and others use this strategy as well so are you calling them all them Noobs?

If you and your mates really don't like it, then leave, play another game, simples.
      Summit1g - "I refuse to use that stupid f*cking bush, f*ck that thing. its f*cking buttcheeks"

Ninja - "The bush is so f*cking stupid, i dont know why that thing is even here"

CDN - "maaaaan, F*CK THAT BUSH! YEET!!"

so no, the "pros" at this game hate the bush...JS.

Comment

part of the game get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitloob View Post
          I swear epic is obsessed with the bush. I must've killed like 20 people in bushes today. All my friends are getting annoyed with this game because like any other game, they cater to noobs. Yes noobs suck and lose so reward them with easy bush camping. Every item added has been to promote bush camping. Stop advertising it like its the coolest thing in the world now i have to pay attention to every dumb bush in this game. 200+ wins spread about to quit this game. Literally game killer.
          LMAO any battle royale isn't a skilled game. RNG plays more a factor than anything.

Comment

Im not much of a camper myself, but sometimes it is necessary in combat. It can be used as a strategy. I dont see why people hound campers so much. Its a different play style. If everyone played the same then nothing would get accomplished. Sometimes you need someone to set back while other players push. Sometimes it can be overwhelming in BR games in which players could come from every direction.

The bush is like a guillie suit that matches the cartoon style of the game.

So therefore live with it or leave this game; however majority of multiplayer games will have some form of camping involved.

This is just a topic for sorry losers to complain about. No disrespect at all.

Comment

Originally posted by xSiNNx View Post

Summit1g - "I refuse to use that stupid f*cking bush, f*ck that thing. its f*cking buttcheeks"

Ninja - "The bush is so f*cking stupid, i dont know why that thing is even here"

CDN - "maaaaan, F*CK THAT BUSH! YEET!!"

so no, the "pros" at this game hate the bush...JS.
              Funny that, considering I have played against him in Fortnite on two occasions, he did not seem to mind using it as he snipped a guy in the head.

Maybe what they say on Stream vs away from Stream ey?

Comment

Bushes honestly don't give you that much of an advantage and I would be happy to explain why. For one, the bushes that spawn out of chests are ridiculously easy to spot because you can see players feet/heads in them, it makes it harder for them to shoot, and you can see them rotate. As far as people camping in bushes in the game, you can typically see their heads, and they also usually won't shoot at you until you are not facing them. I will usually run into a bush and it stops my movement so that I know someone is in it, and I kill them. Bushes really don't add that much of an advantage.

Comment

It's very easy to spot people hiding in bushes, and most people hiding in bushes are noobs, case in point

Comment

Silenced guns are very useful to check bushes, put a bullet in them if you're in doubt, the muffled noise will not give your position away.

Comment

Bushes add another element to that game that is very much needed, STEALTH! That's exactly why the bush was created to add a stealthy camo element to the game. In my last 800-1000 games or so I've only died to 1 person sitting in a bush who successful killed me and at the time I was not paying attention at all and he was in the middle of absolute no where with the gas about to set in on him. The rest all have died because typically they are bad players, however, I love using the bush and I've used it very successfully. That's exactly what I want people to think oh he's using a bush he must be bad, they totally let down their guard.

It's great way to lose a guy who is aimlessly chasing you and possibly regain the advantage. It's a way to wait out the transition from the 25 players left and 10 players left slot instead of dying at 26 or 11. It's a great way to wait for the gas to pick it's next location, this gives you time to strategize your next move. I used to have this technique where I would build a little base next to a bush and hide in the bush because everyone's eyes are always on the base, it's called baiting and there is multiple ways to do it. It's a great spot to go AFK to use the restroom or do something else you need to do.

Recently they stealth nerfed the thickness of bushes because of all the noobs getting killed by skilled bush users, now I'm forced to be like everyone else build my tower and wait for my next victim to show up. Since this has gone live I noticed immediately and have completely stopped using bushes. 90% of the bushes if not more no longer cover you, you're easily noticed. You can spend up to 60+ seconds to find that perfect bush it's not even worth it. There is zero reason to complain about bushes in it's current state or the previos state for that matter. If used poorly they place you in a very vulnerable position to skilled players. There is a lot of risk using a bush especially if you're seen entering it or pick a bad location you will die very easily.

As far as the bush suit goes people are wrong about, it's hands down 100% better than a regular bush these days. The problem is people do not use this item correctly at all. They move way more than they should. It's mostly not worth having without a sniper rifle. Positioning is key! You need to think long and hard about where the bus came in and where the circle started. So many errors these players make.

Either way if you get killed buy a person using a bush you're either bad, that player got lucky for whatever reason or that person has a clue on what he is doing. Final 2 if you're still sitting in a bush you're not a good bush user, it just means you're clueless. You need to address the final person or risk being exposed quickly to a skilled player.

Comment

Lol cry more kid, it just makes those bush wins that much more satisfying.

FYI, I am nearing 1,000 games played with about a 10% win rate and I still play bush games every once in a while where I find a bush in center and **** on people with the silenced pistol, its super hilarious and I know it triggers people like you.
                        Last edited by Suηcrusher; 01-10-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Waz View Post

Uhhhhh all the streamers NEVER use the bush unless they're just f'n around; and I watch Summit, Grimmmz, Ninja, CDN all the time....

DO YOU even know who they are? Just shut your mouth you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by iNERTiA2020 View Post
                            Lol cry more kid, it just makes those bush wins that much more satisfying.

FYI, I am nearing 1,000 games played with about a 10% win rate and I still play bush games every once in a while where I find a bush in center and **** on people with the silenced pistol, its super hilarious and I know it triggers people like you.
                            Didn't know 7% was 10 % but.... COol story bro.

Lol, you're such a tool

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/iNERTiA2020

Comment

Originally posted by TrannyMcBaggins View Post

Didn't know 7% was 10 % but.... COol story bro.

Lol, you're such a tool

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/iNERTiA2020
                              Thats why I said about 10% you idiot lol.

Besides, my point is that people who are above average at the game still use the bush and win with it, it is not something just for noobs like so many people tend to think.

And how can you call me the tool when you are sitting there looking up people's stats on fortnite tracker, the very definition of tool?

lmao get real bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X