What the hell is this community's problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is this community's problem

This is happening ALL the time. I was just having the game of my life, 4 of us in a squad, I've got 12 kills in a game, revived every team member at least twice each, then outta nowhere some German guy in our squad just decides to team kill us. He killed me and another team mate, before the other guy manages to kill him (At this point I'm already dead). They're ALWAYS german as well. Every time I check their profile after the game, it's always the Germans. How the hell do you combat this? Please, I beg you, remove friendly fire in squad mode. It's pathetic that people go into a game in squad mode then just decide to kill them all.

Not to mention when people go into a game as a duo but in squad mode, then kill the other 2 in the squad. Play duo mode ffs! How the hell do I get around the team killing on this?

really? iam german and got this prob. with guys from france or random kids that sit with other random kids on one pc ...

maybe your voice is annoying dont know...

Comment

This posts just sounds like "look at me. I am good at this. Some guy teamkilled me, devs, do something". Don't be a snowflake. Turn squad fill off.

Comment

Originally posted by MShuffle View Post
        This posts just sounds like "look at me. I am good at this. Some guy teamkilled me, devs, do something". Don't be a snowflake. Turn squad fill off.
        Good? I made this post because of the complete opposite reason. I'm s**t, and that game was by an absolute mile my best ever performance. I get 1 kill a game if I'm lucky, so to finally do something like that and then for some **** to decide he's gonna turn around and kill everybody is annoying. Don't defend the community for being so pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by F1nNsCh3r View Post
          really? iam german and got this prob. with guys from france or random kids that sit with other random kids on one pc ...

maybe your voice is annoying dont know...
          I don't use a mic lol, I was just doing really well for the first time in this game and he decided to do it. It wasn't even at the start, we were literally half way through the game and he was with us the whole time then randomly decided to kill all of us for no reason

Comment

I completly agree with you except in the fact "its always the germans". I had some mates like this too who maybe got p*ssed because they didn't managed to kill a guy and then I killed him but anyways there will always be trolls who don't need a reason to prevent other to have fun in the game ... Removing the friendly fire would make it that much more unfair to squads who dont have any explosives as example when one squad is jusst rushing a castle and just blowing up everything without taking damage or knocking out team mates you know?

Comment

Originally posted by MShuffle View Post
              You don't think before you speak do you.

Comment

To be fair, this isn't exclusively a Fortnite community problem. It's an internet anonymity problem.

People's mentality changes on the internet.

Comment

Team killing is griefing which is a bannable offence. Just report them and help maintain a healty community. Plus, my advice is: don't play with randoms. They usually land under the bus' fly path and die in the first 5 seconds of a match. Make friends and have some real fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeoReaper View Post

You don't think before you speak do you.
                    Don't question my reading capabilities. If you are coward to play solo so you go squad to get some false sense of security and then fail because some randoms you've got in squad team. You should reconsider your tactic. Find online buddies and squad up with them. Don't complain about crucial part of the game such as teamkilling.

Comment

Originally posted by VossyHD View Post

Good? I made this post because of the complete opposite reason. I'm s**t, and that game was by an absolute mile my best ever performance. I get 1 kill a game if I'm lucky, so to finally do something like that and then for some **** to decide he's gonna turn around and kill everybody is annoying. Don't defend the community for being so pathetic
                      I am defending community. Because if he wants to teamkill he can do it. If he wants to sit around and do nothing it is also his choice. Teamkilling is part of the game. If you don't want to play with randoms, why are you playing with randoms then? Get friends to play with you and play squads with fill turned off.

Comment

Working...
                      X