Fix the servers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the servers?

The servers will not register 1second of the game it seems to lag behind for some reason at times it has caused my death or my bullets never to register at all.. Even when building you can most of the time vet 1-2 shots in on someone before the bullets register that the wall is there.. You can even test it yourself at times you can shoot a shotgun and switch relquick and you will hear it but your teammates will not idk what or how to fix the issue but it is one of the most annoying things to me atm in this game.. The other thing needs fixed asap are head glitching the sniping to where you can only see the hair of their head but they can clearly see you and shoot over any obstical in their way is ridiculous.. I hope more people recgonzie these issues and will bring it to the attention of the dev team..

I also can provide clips of the issues stated if needed I do not have high ping I run less than 50 when playing fortnite.. The head issues is widely larger issues than subject to 1 or a few players anyone and everyone does it at this point..

Comment

lag is my radar detector. when i start lagging i know enemys are near .. seriously

Comment

I waiting 18 minutes in line... is there something wrong with the servers?

Comment

Working...
        X