X

Suggestions/Ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions/Ideas

Thank you for a great game. I have a few ideas I hope you will consider.

1. Teamkilling is a big problem when playing duos and squats. The easy solution is to make all damage done on a teammate hit yourself. Example: Hit 25 damage on a player from your own team and you just lose 25 lifepoints yourself. So if you accidentally/ or on purpose hit one of your teammates, then you are just killing yourself.

2. Give small advantages for using other costumes, pickaxes etc. Example: The "Raider's Revenge" do 15 damage instead of the normal 10 damage on other players. The "Lucky" pickaxe gives +1 more tree for every tree you cut.
    Another example: The costume "Crackshot" can get an extra 10 armor. The "Funk ops" can run just a little bit faster than normal. A costume that run a little faster in water etc. (The differences should be small). That would give players a reason to grind experience for a specific costume.

3. Make really rare materials that are hard to find and takes forever to get, but are very hard to destroy.

I have many other ideas. Let me hear what you think

1. Yeah, good idea. If you kill your teammate, you die too. Nice
    2. No... That suck. Fortnite is good game, microtransations like that destroy this great game and good balance between Premium and Normal. Skins should be only cosmetic!
    3. Yeah, players build too much, wall is not pocket shield!

Comment

• TMVC Exultant commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I agree!

• bot895 commented
      Editing a comment
      they should add memes like a pepe the frog skin.

Thank you for your reply :)

The extra material was more meant as a 4. material. So you have wood, stone, iron and then a 4. material that are very rare :)

Comment

• Twinshock12 commented
      Editing a comment
      as a response to your first message its not good to add power to different costumes because no YouTubers will not be able to defend no skins with this new trend of bullying no skins. this is a trend we need to address, but if you make them right and true then their points will be valid and no one will be able to stop them, they will be uncontrollable then they will eventually have to be banned.

• Dillpickle0907 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lower down the building

• Dillpickle0907 commented
      Editing a comment
      Make aim assist better

Make a training mode with bots so new players can learn how to build and stuff and not just die OVER AND OVER AGAIN in battle royale

Comment

• jdogtiger commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please!!!!!!!!

• thowag2412 commented
      Editing a comment
      omg!
      good idea

• Jimcuchim commented
      Editing a comment
      YES. Nice suggestion

Ivictus_leto: I think the PVE mode can be used as training, but not all new players do have acces to this part of the game (yet). So it is a good idea :)

Comment

I think fortnite should add a 1v1 2v2 3v3 and 4v4 mode so that you can duel your friends

Comment

• Dj.knight. commented
        Editing a comment
        1v1 2v2 is playground

i agree
      grimmmmy I think fortnite should add a 1v1 2v2 3v3 and 4v4 mode so that you can duel your friends

Comment

Season 5 should have the theme of pirates. Then at tier 100 you could unlock captain jack sparrow. For the pick axe it could be a sword and possibly even unlock a parrot to sit on your shoulder. You could buy some of the villains in the shop like captain barbosa, and Davey Jones or even unlock them through tiers.

Comment

Hay guys read this to learn some neat tips and tricks for fortnite https://best-tips-4-u.enjin.com/

Comment

I like all of these ideas. I really like the idea of damage done to a teammate being done to yourself. Many times if you have good items and they know it and they will find a way to kill you for your loot.

Also, had a small fun idea to throw a fisherman costume into the game, maybe the rod as the axe and who knows, maybe you could throw it in loot lake.

Lastly, just to put it out there, nobody likes to hear these little kids cussing as if they know what they are talking about. I realize this is all the parents job but wish there was some sort of filter other than mute.

Comment

hi epic,
              I had an idea. curently you guys have the randomize option in the locker that te game chooses what skin u get to play with. What if you had an option to randomize only from the skins that you selected as favorite, that would be really nice.
              So for example my most favorite skins are the funk ops, the raptor and the skull trooper, and i select them all as favorite than the game would be only randomizing one of the tree and not all my skins becous some of them i dont really like.
              i think it would be a really cool option i think.
              thanks!!

Comment

• Jimcuchim commented
                Editing a comment
                Bro. I think it's already there?

Hi! I want to tell you about my idea! NEW GRENADE! It's the Molotov! It will be Epic, it will do 10 damage per 2 second to enemies and it will be found only on chests! I will be very happy if you added the Molotov on fortnite! Thanks ????

Comment

There should be a token like system where you can purchase any skin from the item shop but only available for only one time

Comment

Perfect example of the evolution of fortnite right here.

Player complains about team killing > Epic removes friendly fire > players capitalize on there being no friendly fire, can now spam explosives with no repercussions of possibly damaging teammates > epic removes rockets from llamas, reduces overall rocket ammo, adds a rocket ammo cap.

Where will we go next?

Comment

Idea For a Trap:Drip machine

The drip machine would be like the cozy campfire restoring shield instead of health and would restore fifty shield i do not yet have an idea for the appearance and the drip machine would also make a dripping noise i'm also not sure on the name it could also be called the drip drill as alliteration like many other things in the game my platform is Xbox and my gamer-tag is :AxIs KiLLeRz if you could reply to the message that would let me know that you have taken it into consideration this could be added with season 5 and thank you for reading from,AxIs KiLLeRz

Last edited by Jezcentral; 12-04-2018, 01:05 PM. Reason: Please keep the font size consistent.

Comment

• Decoder107 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It could be like an iv drip and a wire will attach to any player in its radius
                  Working...
                  X