Suggestions/Ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ads to creative helicopters construction vehicles

Comment

Will there be helicopters or construction vehicles in creative any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceboy234 View Post
        Will there be helicopters or construction vehicles in creative any time soon
        It ain't GTA here boyyyy

Comment

I can think of a few ways to make the game better with Siphon. It really should be in the main game permanently. It rightly benefits players who are actively fighting versus hiding on the sidelines to snatch all the loot when other players weaken each other.

First, instead of instant 50HP make it like a slurp juice. Maybe 2HP per second for 25 seconds. This way your teammate dying doesnt destroy your chances of winning the fight.

Second, add the respawning bus to counter act the kill joy of other players thirsting your teammates quickly for the HP benefits. Copy the way Apex does it.

Third, the slurp effect should stack. To give kind of a rampaging effect. Let's say you kill 2 players, you should get either 4HP per second for 25 seconds. Or 2HP for 50 seconds.

Lastly, maybe make a permanent competitive mode that has siphon and one that doesnt. Just in case there are haters out there. Maybe make it a ranked mode based on score per minute or kill to death ratio.

Comment

Make a trading system where can trade with us friends dances, skins, pickaxes, backblings, gliders and contrails from old seasons ,rewards or store

Comment

Hey Epic! Could you make styles for Deadfire skin and Cube backpack like this:
              1) Common brown cowboy and dark (almost black) cube
              2) Purple cowboy without green fire and a bit purple Cube
              3) purple cowboy with green fire and very purple Cube
              4) And the main style which will be changing during game ( for people who like Deadfire now) ?This idea is really worth itself , because some people like stability and others don’t . Also you have added styles for several skins , so why not expand your outlook on styles and add styles for such a rare and amazing Deadfire skin?Hope you will read my message and one day maybe even styles will be added :)

Comment

What if the Thanos glove got added in creative mode?

Comment

You should make a Season 1 LTM. So people can see what Season 1 was like.

Comment

you should add the M3 Grease gun as the grey,green and blue compact smg

Comment

I think that the Luck rider skin and his back bling the luck clover should get a selectable style where you can pick if the helmet or the clover can be a 4 leaf clover instead of only being able to pick a 3 leaf clover.

Comment

I was thinking that the lucky rider skin and lucky clover back bling should get a select able style where instead of the helmet and back bling being a 3 leaf clover it could be a 4 leaf clover

Comment

epic should make a 4 corners game mode. Players spawn in the center or on the bus and have 2 minutes to get to a corner. If they chose the right corner they survive if they dont the opposite happens. After the 2 minute countdown stops you cant leave the corner you are in. And then it all comes down to one winner, this would be a solo game mode. And maybe as the game progresses more zones will be the wrong zone making it harder.
                          Last edited by feildyguy123; 04-17-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Can epic add an long ranged shotgun
                            please i love the game

Comment

Can epic add a kong ranged shotgun please i love the game

Comment

Can epic add a long ranged shotgun please i love the game

Comment

Working...
                                X