X

Xim4 legit or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xim4 legit or not?

I heard about this thing called Xim4, its a thingy where you plug-in your keyboard + mouse and then you plug your xim4 into your Console or PC and the game will detect that you are using a controller, while you are actually using a keyboard + mouse.
    If you are using this on console, you obviously have a huge advantage over everyone else who is using a controller. I also heard that while you are using a controller, the game will give you something called Aim-Assist which will help you to aim ( duh ).
    The thing is, if you are using Xim4, the game will detect that you are using a controller but you are actually using a mouse but you still get the aim assist?! Isn't that cheating?

Someone told me that AlexRamiGaming, a streamer with over 1400 wins that plays on console, is using Xim4. Is it legit though? Can I use Xim4 too? Answer plx.

To be honest I wasn't going to buy it, its not cheap either... but I would like to know if we're allowed to use XIM4 or not. If epic doesn't answer this I guess we're all free to use it >_>

edit: I was just salty btw, id rather play on PC anyways
    Last edited by Wickzor; 03-30-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

It shouldnt be allowed, but no matter how hard you monitor it, it will be very hard to detect as it just turns KB+M inputs into Gamepad controls.

Comment

You can literally use keyboard and mouse without xim on fortnite. We have cross platform already, so that’s why it’s already accesible

Comment

Everybody knows the answer to this. It's no. The question is if Epic Games will do much about it.

Comment

Yea u can use it lol

Comment

Working...
            X