Collapse
X

Please add a training mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I SO MUCH want this ! Like a H1Z1 where you can choose your stuff before launching !

Comment

YEEZZZZZZZZ my stats are too low yet even if i drop for another session still difficult to learn the game i already spent time on this game yet i can't seem to get better ( at sniping or aiming ) just because i die all the time :( yes im bad

Comment

Noob here. Totally overwhelmed by all the controls and totally outclassed in game. I could really do with a training level.

Comment

Yeah, I am frustrated by the sniper scopes and grenade launcher, can’t seem to get a feel for the distance without getting killed immediately.

Comment

Yes epic you should put like a creative mode to train with your friends or in solo against ai or to learn how to build with almost unlimited wood...

Comment

From what I understood, they are already working on so called playground mode which is something like this. With possibility of 1v1 with your partners.

Comment

Yeah ive been playing since season 3 and sniping is the one thing that im not good at. Its hard to practice it in game as you don't always get a sniper and games are fast paced, meaning you miss that first shot and someone starts rushing you because you gave away your position, then out comes the AR or shotty.

Comment

Ye, just every time you will get bolt just shoot a lot, but snipers are random and at the of the day you cannot be 100% consistent with them. You never can tell if an enemy will jump, stop, move left or right.

Comment

I like this idea alot. I have troubles to find my perfect aim. In CSGO there were times I tried to find my perfect sens for a hour. And it would pay out. This would be really awesome. I hope the devs are reading this and consider the option.

Sure you could also land somethere were nobody is. But actually it is hard for me too get my sens "PERFECT". Just because the zone moves I am not comfortable enough to do it.

Comment

*insert spongebob meme* "6 months later ..."
                      I'm loving the idea of a playground mode. I'm playing for a couple of months and I'm still to slow. It's hard to do some focused practice on the go. A couple of minutes gathering wood and arms, run into an opponent, start pushing all the buttons at the same time and I'm back into the lobby ... It's quite frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                      X