X

Ultimate speed boost: The Hoverboard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate speed boost: The Hoverboard!

I've thought for a while now that it would be pretty neat if Fortnite Battle Royale had an item that could help the player travel faster when trying to escape a battle and/or the storm: The Hoverboard!

Details:
    - Legendary (Gold) rarity
    - Once deployed it can travel twice the speed of player's running speed.
    - It creates A LOT of dust behind it (or perhaps a funky looking bright beam if they go for a futuristic look).
    - It makes a loud noise that can be heard all around.
    - It doubles the height you can drop without taking damage.
    - The Hoverboard lasts 10 seconds.

I'm aware Epic Games have no plans to introduce vehicles into the game, and I'm with them on that as I'm sure many of you are too. But I feel a Hoverboard is a gadget that would fit nicely into the world of Fortnite. Furthermore, I've read that developers are already considering an item to increase player speed; I just feel making it another potion would be boring.

Asthetically, I’m inclined to believe that it would have a DIY feel like so many items in the Fortnite universe, perhaps using vacuum tube technology or that of the Season 2 Battle Pass Pulse Axe? I also imagine that it would look like a piece of equipment that runs on BluGlo. And finally, surely it would have the V icon slapped across the main deck too? ^_^

Interested to hear your thoughts! First time using this forum, but I love the community and the Epic Games developers, so felt compelled to chip in with this idea.

Thanks!

-Myles
    Last edited by Blade376; 01-17-2018, 05:22 AM.

Originally posted by Blade376 View Post
    I've thought for a while now that it would be pretty neat if Fortnite Battle Royale had an item that could help the player travel faster when trying to escape a battle and/or the storm:
    That item already exists it's called the Launchpad.

Comment

Working...
    X