X

Skull trooper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skull trooper

A lot of people have been asking for the Skull trooper and other season 1/seasonal skins to pop back up in the shop. I think this is a terrible idea. First I would like to say it is just a skin. So why not bring it back? Because doing so would ruin the Skull trooper of being cool because it be like the black knight, rust lord, and other skins that are cool at first till everybody gets it. Second having a skull trooper or other seasonal items shows how long you have been playing I also think these items shouldn't even come back up the next time like Halloween or Christmas. Seeing a bunch of Skull troopers in the lobby will just ruin the skin. Most of the people begging for it are just trend hoopers that got on Fortnite late. But like I said it is just a skin and Epic will decide what will happen.

P.S I Don't think Myth will like it if it does come back.????

Edit: I think they actually should bring it back..... but ONLY to those who played when it was out. Also I play on Xbox at StodgierTag9581
    Last edited by Streamsnipaa; 05-18-2018, 07:32 PM.

Forgot what the skull trooper was

Comment

• DZxMAGICALxNUTS commented
      Editing a comment
      I think whoever has bought the game and has the black knight should get a chance to buy the skull trooper or gift to anyone whose owned the black night

• ΟΚㅤ commented
      Editing a comment
      Or if you have the music battlebus banner icon because that means you are an og, even if you were too broke at the time to buy anything :)

It's the skeleton guy

Comment

It won't, atleast not untill next halloween..they got winter event skins back in store for last time this season(they did same with fortnitemares)..

Comment

Originally posted by VragølaN View Post
      It won't, atleast not untill next halloween..they got winter event skins back in store for last time this season(they did same with fortnitemares)..
      Yeah but, Epic games should bring it back just for one day. I know a lot of people want this skin and so do I.
      Last edited by Streamsnipaa; 01-31-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• KeizerS commented
        Editing a comment
        No if you are an old school guy who played from the beginning like i did you deserve stop begging for it if everyone has it the specialty goes away

• shuckyducky12343 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been playing since season 1 and didn't get the skin I "deserve" the skin don't you think.

yes please bring it back ill literally buy 5 people it lol, ez money

Comment

• KILLyeah023 commented
        Editing a comment
        they should

• shuckyducky12343 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree it should come back. People that have it are greedy and their reason for the skin to stay exclusive is "its for OG players" . I've been playing since season 1 I think I should have the skin and I want it because it's cool not because its rare.

i want the skull trooper and the reaper

Comment

• FAKE TSM_Daequan commented
        Editing a comment
        You know that now you cannot get the reaper right

• JAM3ZL23032007 commented
        Editing a comment
        The reaper is practically impossible to get but the skull trooper is epics descision wether or not to bring it out or not. I think the skull trooper is a cool skin but I don't want it brought out because it would make the OGs rlly annoyed. They might do it for the same reason I think they brought the red knight out for. It will earn epic a butload of money

• xd HoeneyD commented
        Editing a comment
        for all the people that think he is talking about the season 3 battle pass skin your wrong. he is talking about the picaxe called "reaper" mostly known as the scythe that is part of the halloween event

also i have skull trooper and the scythe if they brought it back it would be pretty disapointing that my rare skin would also be owned by 5 year old defaults if you want the skin so badly you should have been playing the game back then " but iv'e been playing since season 1 i should be able to have it!!!!!!" then you should have bought it back then to support the creators of the game and to show how much you enjoy the game

people that hopped on the band wagon once the game got popular shoudnt have this skin

Yes please bring it back for 1 day atleast, i know like 10 people that want it and so do i. PLEASE EPIC GAMES

Comment

• ΟΚㅤ commented
        Editing a comment
        keep in mind that comment was in february and it is July now so way more people play the game

• JAM3ZL23032007 commented
        Editing a comment
        10 people ????????????

• Abdifata commented
        Editing a comment
        Bruh i wrote that in February , i also meant that 10 of my friends wanted it, not that only 10 people overall wanted it

They most likely won't bring it back till Halloween. Nutcracker was a last chance of this season and red knight might come up as long as the season 2 Battlepass is around. Shadow Ops is available in featured all year, so I don't really count that.
      but I have to say, with the darker themed envoirement on the west coast, the skull trooper would be a nice skin to add to my collection

Comment

• MysticSlug commented
        Editing a comment
        Red knight did return :|

i know like 15 people that want that skin

Comment

epic please bring it back

Comment

what they should do is like a "holiday fever" and for 1 day or one weekend and put like the Halloween skins and Christmas skins and they would make a ton of money a lot of people would appreciate this a lot please do this, please

Comment

• Broken Vibes. commented
            Editing a comment
            I do not agree this will ruin RUIN RUIN the rarity of the skull trooper. If they do bring it back atleast change some very noticeable things so when you see it in a lobby you know it’s not the og

• Iarlaithz commented
            Editing a comment
            SKull trooper looks terrible I don’t know why these mofos keep wanting it so bad it’s just that it’s rare like if it comes out just get over like the red knight after like a week no one will care

• demish56 commented
            Editing a comment
            I myself have the skull trooper but I don't have Christmas skins and honestly I think if they bring skull trooper, should trooper, the Christmas skins or any old of skins I'm leaving Fortnite for good.

I had a friend that got the red knight when it came out and he was proud of that skins as it was what separates him from these guys that just take their moms credit cards and buy every skin possible in the current state of people hopping on the bandwagon. Right after they brought it back out he was always accused of being a fake red knight this obviously annoyed him considering he was so proud of the red knight and he left the game.

The people that are just saying "EPIC PLEEEEAAASSEE BRING BACK OLD SKINS LIKE SKULL TROOPER" honestly hurt my head as they just can't accept that it's basically a reward of donating and helping in its earliest game stages and to think people just join in on the hype train and want all of these special and og skins is actually stupid.

yeah i want the skull trooper

Comment

Bring back the Skull Trooper!!!

Comment

• 17-Cursor commented
              Editing a comment
              Bring the skull trooper back

Bring back skull trooper pleaseee

Comment

• DiamondWorm22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think skull trooper should come back this Halloween because so many people want it and I as a player I couldn’t get it because I didn’t have a console or a computer only an iPad and it is my favourite skin and I hope it comes back I would trade all my skins for it and I know so many people who want it including me so I think it’s fair and so what if it ruins it if lots of people have it it doesn’t matter because it makes the owner happy to have it so please bring it back lots of people would be very happy! So please bring it back!

• demish56 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you by chance any older than 5 because that stupid post makes me think not.
          Working...
          X