X

Boycotting Plunja

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boycotting Plunja

Highly disrespectful to the Japanese culture. I will not play this game while it is still an item able to be purchased. We all wanted a Katana. But not like this. I hope this designer is fired.

You're asking for someone to lose their livelihood over a harvesting tool, for them to be unable to support their family over a harvesting tool. There isn't even anything offensive about that tool.

Comment

Sorry you weeb dont get offended over a cosmetic item

Comment

Hey Alan are you Japanese?

Comment

a subnatica employee just got fired for saying they have more important things to do like crush bugs and polish the game more than ad a female. We now live in the USO(United States of Offended)

Comment

As a French, I also felt UTTERLY offended about the ski skin, delivered without a nice and warm Baguette with a cozy "BĂ©ret" on the top of my head.
            As a fish I also felt offended, and almost dieded, when I saw a cousin of mine impaled on a harpoon and used as a picking axe.
            As a black person, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the funky cops, OUTRAGEOUSLY mimicking the glory of blackxploitation's movies from the 70's.

Even my comment offends myself.

Comment

In patch notes they said the shark was rubber and fake in-game. But the image does support animal violence. Also there are no other sharks in-game, thus they are probably extinct in-game as well. Also on a side note: It's Chomp Jr. so epic games also supports killing babies. Where is Papa Chomp? Probably dead due to over fishing for the fins by the Japanese. Hence why they desecrated the Katana. Definitely racism in Fortnite.

However I do know about Ninja's tweet about a Plunger and the context in which the Plunja was created. But they designers took the joke too far. Everyone wants a sword harvesting tool, but the devs refuse to give us one that's not attached to a fecal stick.

Comment

The OP is pathetic, the responses PRICELESS.

Comment

I can't read the replies without laughing.

Comment

People these days getting offended from pixels on a screen, anyways this made my day!

Comment

As an Australian im offended we don't have a drop bear as a glider yet.

Comment

The boogie bomb is highly offensive to people who cant boogie... like me... it hurts my little feelers when my avatar can boogie better than I can...

Comment

good thing they didnt put a japanese person on the end of the plunger. alans head would have exploded

Comment

Working...
                          X