Rewards for winning.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards for winning.

I really think something should be added after you win 1st 2nd or even 3rd place.
    Coming 1st and winning nothing really kills it.

Some battle royale item skins for weapons if you guys don't wanna add br outfits, or even 50v bucks or something for winning a game would be nice.

Good point being first place should really have a reward coz you work hats to win and it’s not easy

Comment

Even something like 30 Vbucks for 1st, 20 for 2nd and 10 for 3rd.

We definitely need something, as some games I dont even care if im the winner anymore as I know I dont get anything for it.

Comment

Reward must be only for the winner... it's not tournament to give away rewards for 2nd and 3rd... If they add reward for 2nd and 3rd everyone will hidding until reach those spots and will ruin the game.

If the reward is vbucks, it should not be more than 10 vbucks for winner. They are not so idiots to give away 50+ vbucks on each win and lose thousands of dollars. In the other hand with 10 vbucks they don't have to lose anything since player will need a lot of wins in order to buy a skin or dance etc...

After all I agree that they need to add a reward for winner or make a ranking system and at the end of the season give reward depending on your current ranking level.

But please guys don't ask crazy things..because They will never gonna do it and they don't take your thread serious when you ask 50 vbucks for each win

Comment

Working...
        X