Standard Control configuration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard Control configuration

First of all i just want to clarify that im not trying to be demanding or rude but let’s move on now. So i’ve asking this over and over by sending you feedback in-game but i feel like it’s pointless, i’ve been asking this for so long... so what is that? I would love if you added a previous weapon hotkey on the standard control configuration, i mean, we have r1 open, even the d-pads would be fine by me because it’s so usefull and for those wondering why i just don’t change it to combat pro here’s the reason. It feels like a whole new game, i’ve been playing this game for so long now that i really can’t get used to it. I really tried but my point is, why don’t just add the option to standard, it would even bring more fairness in the controllers configurations. Another thing that would be cool is the pickaxe hotkey, R3 for intance.
    One more thing is a bug that frustates me a lot, when you apply the desired uncap framerate it changes but only until you close it, so you have to turn it on over and over again. Think about us the old players. Sorry about my english and once again it’s just a quality-life changes for us who didn’t have combat pro when we started. Keep it up, awesome game!
Working...
X