X

Removing requirement of needing Xbox Live Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing requirement of needing Xbox Live Gold

We should't need Xbox Live Gold to play Fortnite Battle Royale. It seems stupid that you don't need PS Plus on Playstation. You should change that.

For real that’s trash

Comment

This is Xbox's side, not Epic Games.

Comment

Xbox sucks. Now I want a PS4 Microsoft just wants to make money out of us. I should have got ps4 instead :(

Comment

Originally posted by Opgamer500 View Post
          We should't need Xbox Live Gold to play Fortnite Battle Royale. It seems stupid that you don't need PS Plus on Playstation. You should change that.
          thank you, whydraulic would ps4 users get to play fortnite for free when we have to pay monthly!?!?!

Comment

Because MICROSOFT says so, not Epic. Y’all bouncing on the wrong forum. Go take it up with the company who wants to charge you for internet usage

Comment

You should make fortnite without Xbox Live gold that’s stupid

Comment

Needing Xbox Live to play Fortnite is stupid.
                In Ps4 you don't need to have PS Plus you should change that

Comment

People must be stupid or something. Epic games does not control what Xbox Gold is. Microsoft says to Epic “people can play your game on our system if they have Xbox Gold”.

You dont get to pick if you game is PS4 Plus or Xbox Gold or not. Sony and Microsoft do.

Comment

Wow.... The stupid in the post is just sad.... Xbox Live is needed to play pretty much anything online on Xbox. If you didn't know that when buying your console, then you should have done some more research. Go complain to Microsoft, and stop posting this stupidity in the Epic Games forum, since Epic has ZERO to do with it.

Comment

Yall should of got a ps4 not xbox

Comment

Originally posted by marwan3478 View Post
                        ​​​​go fill a glass with water and drown in that u pice of chunk and fk u

Comment

I agree Epic games need to remove the requirement of Gold for Xbox users. Since PS4 players don’t need Plus

Comment

I have a PS4 and totally agree with you though a lot of us PS4 players use it to play games like overwatch and get the cool free games

Comment

Originally posted by marwan3478 View Post
                              i agree with everything you say

Comment

Working...
                              X