Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Console Aim Settings Suggestions (Deadzone, Aim Acceleration, etc.)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The aiming on console feels subpar to other FPS titles like CoD, Battlefield, and heck, even Overwatch! We especially need a deadzone slider, because the slow-*** cursor movement is starting to get annoying. Just this simple addition would lessen the skill gap between PC and console, even if by a little.

Aim settings needed:

Smoothing Slider

Deadzone Slider

Aim Acceleration Slider

That is all, thank you.

KIlLerScOpez418 yea some more aim settings would be great, especially the normal x and y sensitivity, instead of just being solid numbers it should be on a scale from 0.1 to 1 like normal ads sensitivity so players can find the perfect sweet spot, I posted a forum though about aim assist sensitivity, as in when you ads on someone the aim assist slows down your crosshair to a very slow speed which is hard to quickly line up headshots or line up a shot on a moving target.

Comment

+ for deadzone setting

Comment

These are options that console players need. The gunplay on siege works so well on ps4 because we can micro adjust our look and aim sensitivity and there is a dead zone option. Epic please give console players more sensitivity and aiming settings!!!!!!!!

Comment

+2 ON DEADZONE. It’s def needed. In heated moments it’s tough to condense everything into tiny tiny stick movements while taking thumbs on and off. Please epic!!

Comment

Originally posted by KIlLerScOpez418 View Post
            The aiming on console feels subpar to other FPS titles like CoD, Battlefield, and heck, even Overwatch! We especially need a deadzone slider, because the slow-*** cursor movement is starting to get annoying. Just this simple addition would lessen the skill gap between PC and console, even if by a little.

Aim settings needed:

Smoothing Slider

Deadzone Slider

Aim Acceleration Slider

That is all, thank you.
            You know what else would lessen the skill gap? Not allowing PC vs Console. No but in all seriousness, I get why they do it but I'd rather have an option to turn off Cross Platform.

Comment

Please remove aim acceleration on console!

Comment

Originally posted by Bootchenheimer View Post

You know what else would lessen the skill gap? Not allowing PC vs Console. No but in all seriousness, I get why they do it but I'd rather have an option to turn off Cross Platform.
                I'm pretty sure theres no cross play? Unless you set it up and play with a friend that's on PC. It's not like theres half PC players running around on PS4 servers

Comment

Originally posted by Tauntablez View Post

I'm pretty sure theres no cross play? Unless you set it up and play with a friend that's on PC. It's not like theres half PC players running around on PS4 servers
                  You don't get what Cross Platform means do you? That means, you are in a match with PS4 AND PC players and yes it's enabled. At the main screen before you search for a match look in the top right corner.

Comment

• Julian the Gawd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is cross platform but tauntablez is right. Its same platform until someone from pc joins you then you will be with pc players if your friend has a pc

I agree for sure! Soo hard and stupid to aim with controllers! PC players can do ANYTHING with the mouse!
                  so unnnfaair and i hope epic looks upon this!

Comment

Working...
                  X