X

Jetpacks...REALLY!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jetpacks...REALLY!?

Please for the love of god dont add a **** jetpack to this game, this game is coming along so nicely the worst thing you could possibly do is go Call of Duty and throw in a stupid jump pack
    Jetpacks? A fantastic idea!
    21.17%
    pls no jetpack that would ruin the game
    52.44%
    It can't be that bad right? Maybe it wont be cancerous give it a chance first!
    26.28%

Depends how fast/ loud they are. Might just be a bunch of easy kills floating around

Comment

Rip add hoverboard pls no jetpack
      300+ Wins
      7,000+ Kills
      3.0 K.D

Comment

If they implement it in a LTM we will see, but I'd vote for the hover board if I could, this thing is way too fun.

Comment

Please dont. I know the idea is to keep this game fresh but there comes a time when its just too much.

Comment

Adding jet packs will end up ruining the game fortnite has come such a long way and has added a couple things not transports you and like another comment said the reason we play this over cod is the more realistic type stuff (besides the graphics but those are amazing and though if u add that ur making it become a animated version of cod

Comment

• xd Chroma commented
              Editing a comment
              i agree. and i also think they should remove the rocks in the game that came from dusty.

• tjfirehost commented
              Editing a comment
              Please no why would you remove the rocks

I think its dumb and wont fit in with the game

Comment

• xd Chroma commented
              Editing a comment
              they are gonna lose so many ppl playing the game.

You know... I thought launch pads were dumb and they worked out. I really DONT want to see Jetpacks in this game but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by CK_XLL-12 View Post
              Adding jet packs will end up ruining the game fortnite has come such a long way and has added a couple things not transports you and like another comment said the reason we play this over cod is the more realistic type stuff (besides the graphics but those are amazing and though if u add that ur making it become a animated version of cod
              Realistic like building towers in a matter of seconds that can float up into the sky without much support connected to the ground?

Comment

can we please not get jetpacks? we already have launch pads soon this game gonna be looking like call of duty when that turned to sh*t. just relax with the updates this is honestly getting way too much i already miss season 2.

Comment

I’m down to try it but for the love of god can they please fix the game and all it’s bugs first before they add. I can just imagine how buggy it’s gonna be when they implement this

Comment

Honestly most people are condemning it before we even know what it is. If its just a back accessory im going to be disappointed if it is a alternative to gliders like you use a jet pack to land instead that would be cool if its a actual jet pack you can fly then im interested in the machanics of how it works with everything. We need to know more before we can say it will ruin the game

Comment

Here my idea if do implement this.
                      1. there's a limit to how long you can be in the sky and you fall down to the ground and don't receive fall damage.
                      2. the jetpack can receive damage while equiped.
                      3.they could use this as vehicle for bigger maps on battle royale.
                      4.they could have the jetpack as a double jump thing

Comment

• LJacobs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        idk maybe it the jetpack is shot multiple times in use it explodes or is destroyed

Comment

I'd appreciate if they took a month or so to just work on fixing the game instead of coming out with something new/skins every week.

Comment

Working...
                        X