X

Asking for new skins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for new skins!

Hey everyone! I just want to get the community involved and hope the devs let us give options as to what character skins we want. I'll start it off, I would like a character skin that looks like a magic girl. An example of what she would look like would be in the attachment! Also please refrain from disagreeing with others suggestions in this thread! We are all here to suggest skins that we would definitely want to buy :)
    Last edited by SentryCrow; 03-04-2018, 04:57 PM.

I really want a hot dog costume skin it would be amazing!

Comment

plz give anime costumes, and not hot dog. Preferably some that some that show some skin so I can show off my sexy 2D body

Comment

• xxwolfgames101x commented
        Editing a comment
        i would like anime skins on fortnite,Anime girl with sniper >:)

these are great ideas. I hope the devs will consider these skins cause I'll definitely buy the hotdog and magic girl skins

Comment

The black panther skin will be release... true or false?

Comment

• Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be dope

• Scorpion413 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish so I can already save my vbucks

• LysanderTron commented
          Editing a comment
          false i believe, maybe a spin off tho

Originally posted by mokdub View Post
        The black panther skin will be release... true or false?
        I hope so, that skin is sick I'd buy it

Comment

Can anyone help me out? I want to post something but I can't find where I can do so. I have some setting suggestions Epic might want to add for more convience
          ~ Paddingtøn

Comment

ok done

Comment

Originally posted by Paddingtøn View Post
              Can anyone help me out? I want to post something but I can't find where I can do so. I have some setting suggestions Epic might want to add for more convience
              yah what do you want to suggest? send the link when you finish the post so i can vote for it! so go to the suggestions and advice forum and at the top of the forums post's there should be a "new topic" button where u can click and start ur post there! hope this helps :)

Comment

can we get a tomato man for tomato town

Comment

• TadPWN_ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or a Durr Burger skin?

If we’re getting a black panther skin can we get a flash skin that would were very well especially sense the blond male character fits the comic flash look

Comment

Dragon ball z skins
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'd love a rockabilly/greaser skin/costume, I think it suits the "cartoony" style of fortnite like the "Greased lightning" hat in TF2 and the "D.Va Cruiser" skin in overwatch. I think it would be awesome since you could add both a male and female costumes and if you're feeling fancy you could add a 2,000 V bucks skin called "The King" (Hint: It's an elvis skin). And since dancing was kind of a big thing in the "greaser" culture you could add some rockabilly dance too :D

Comment

i want a ford focus rs skin

Comment

I'd love skins based off other games, of course they probs wont be exact replicas due to copyright, but for example a skin that looks like engineer or spy from tf2, or dva and soldier from overwatch, the dragonborn and ulfric from skyrim, etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X