Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of Winning with NO rewards!!! Fortnite NEEDS RANKS!!!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is awesome but seriously needs a seasonal ranking system. Almost ALL competitive games have ranks, but not this one! For example, Fortnite could implement a ranking system something like this:

<10 wins = Silver Rank
    10 wins = Gold rank
    10 wins + 10 kills per game = epic status
    10 wins + 20 kills per game = legend status

Finally, at the end of the season, players earn a piece of gear for there specific rank that they earned. How cool would this be? It would give players actual incentive to win, make this game more fun, and the victories even sweeter!! Please implement a ranking system devs!!

Yeah this constantly comes up on the forums and everyone agrees with you.

Comment

I'm sure things like this will be implemented after they fix all these issues they have to begin with. People need to SLOWWWW DOWNNNNN with wanting SOOO MUCCCHHH stuff added when they still have issues with what they currently have.

Be patient. They never even expected the BR to blow up like this.

Comment

I agree that people should be patient and see that epic games are doing a fantastic job. But in my opinion they could indeed spend some time working on a sort of ranking system (e.g. like h1z1's) in stead of bringing out new guns every week!
        Don't get me wrong, adding new stuff is really good, but 1 new weapon/item each month should be sufficient, the other weekly patches could be used for debugging and working on a ranking system.
        I am very sure the amount of players will increase within days if they add a good ranking system.

Comment

I feel like maybe an umbrella/backpack/both would be a great reward at the end of season. Nice Job starting up this topic!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slurp Juice: Made From the Best Stuff on Earth
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by xGarzilla View Post
            I'm sure things like this will be implemented after they fix all these issues they have to begin with. People need to SLOWWWW DOWNNNNN with wanting SOOO MUCCCHHH stuff added when they still have issues with what they currently have.

Be patient. They never even expected the BR to blow up like this.
            Yep. Pretty sure they’ll introduce a ranking system in the near future, I just don’t think it’s their top priority at the moment. Personally I think they should slow down with bringing new guns and items to Battle Royale and focus on other stuff, such as rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderBerg View Post

Yep. Pretty sure they’ll introduce a ranking system in the near future, I just don’t think it’s their top priority at the moment. Personally I think they should slow down with bringing new guns and items to Battle Royale and focus on other stuff, such as rankings.
              Hopefully. I get so excited waiting for the patches just for the day this stuff comes in haha.

Comment

Ranking system would be cool, but I hope they add servers for beginners. Where they can learn to play the game and get used to it. Maybe reach level 20 or whatever for a new account before they get mixed in with everyone. Feels bad taking down players with no skins or with potato like skills. Or just a ranked server.
                Last edited by MrNightFox; 03-08-2018, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopthrower69 View Post
                  This game is awesome but seriously needs a seasonal ranking system. Almost ALL competitive games have ranks, but not this one! For example, Fortnite could implement a ranking system something like this:

<10 wins = Silver Rank
                  10 wins = Gold rank
                  10 wins + 10 kills per game = epic status
                  10 wins + 20 kills per game = legend status

Finally, at the end of the season, players earn a piece of gear for there specific rank that they earned. How cool would this be? It would give players actual incentive to win, make this game more fun, and the victories even sweeter!! Please implement a ranking system devs!!
                  Wasn't winning the reward? Ohh i forgot we live in the snowflake era.

Comment

Originally posted by jaffy883 View Post
                    Yeah this constantly comes up on the forums and everyone agrees with you.
                    I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

So just to get it out there: I don't agree. I don't give a what about ranks. I'm not hating on anyone who feels they need a reward for winning other than having won, other games do this so it's natural that some players want this - I just personally don't need it and don't think it's a requirement for a good game.
                    It probably is good marketing though (as is anything that plays towards basic addictions).

Comment

Great idea dude i got over 220 wins and 4.8+kda sure game is still alot fun but they need but they need to get rid of the bloom and put ranking system that should be their priority.

Comment

Working...
                      X